Direct Support Professionals / Caregiver
- Sheboygan, WI, USA
At Dungarvin, you have the ability to make someone's life better! Embrace the opportunity to change someone's life by assisting people with disabilities. Providing personal and companion care at Dungarvin, you will have the ability to enhance the quality of life for individuals with disabilities.
We are growing our business and have several new positions available!
Currently hiring direct support professionals to fill a variety of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift positions. Full and part-time opportunities are available, including weekends. NOW OFFERING -- $1,500 NEW HIRE BONUS!!! Call a recruiter today to schedule your interview now: 414-755-6845.
Opportunities to gain experience in healthcare, mental health, and security and corrections. Starting wage of $10.40-14.40 per hour, depending on experience.
Working directly as a home health and companion care provider, you will be able to assist in a residential, group home or day program setting. DSP caregivers provide support services and assistance to individuals in their homes or in the community.
Our caregivers have a rewarding career facilitating meaningful experiences for people with disabilities. As a caregiver you will assist with daily activities, go on outings, provide personal cares, and so much more. Embrace the opportunity to change someone's life and create lasting positive impacts on people's lives through coaching, mentoring, and encouraging others to reach their goals.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record
- Current auto liability insurance
- Reliable transportation
- Acceptable criminal record
- Flexible schedules including part-time and full-time opportunities
- 401(k) plan available
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Group insurance benefits
- Enhanced employee referral bonus program - simply refer someone to apply for a position with Dungarvin and if they are hired, you earn $500!!! You don't even have to work for Dungarvin. Direct your friends/family to apply via: www.employeereferrals.com today!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer