Mental Health Program Director
- New Hope, MN, USA
At Dungarvin, you have the ability to make someone's life better! Embrace the opportunity to change someone's life by assisting people with disabilities. Providing personal and companion care at Dungarvin, you will have the ability to enhance the quality of life for individuals with disabilities.
As a mental health program director, you are responsible for the coordination and management of one to two programs that specialize in supporting people with challenging behavioral and mental health needs. In this role, your two key prioritiies include supervision and training of staff and ensuring all aspects of the program are developed, implemented, coordinated and monitored to the highest degree possible.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- A four-year degree in behavioral science, or related field
- 3 years of experience supervising programs that oversee services for people with behavioral and serious persistent mental health needs
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record
- Current auto liability insurance
- Reliable transportation
- Acceptable criminal record
- 401(k) plan available
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Group insurance benefits
- Employee referral bonus program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer