- Mendota Heights, MN, USA
A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Dungarvin is a national organization of privately owned companies that are dedicated to providing high quality, community-based supports to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, people who are faced with mental health, behavioral or significant medical challenges and to children and their families.
In March 1976 our founders (now husband and wife duo) Tim Madden (24 years old) and Diane (23 years old) decided to start a business that would provide community housing for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Through diligent research and planned Tim and Diane officially opened their first 15-person residential program in St. Paul, Minnesota, in July. For the next 3 years Tim and Diane were "houseparent’s" who lived on the ground level of the home; on a mattress on the floor! Through the success of that program Dungarvin has grown to employ approximately 4,000 people who currently provide supports to over 4,712 individuals across 14 states
The Benefits Administrator will be responsible to manage and administer the Company's employee benefits programs, including ACA compliance and day to day administration. We are also hoping to move a new enrollment vendor and this position would be helping with that.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Oversee new hire benefits enrollment process; coordinate annual benefits enrollment process including involvement with contract renewals and management with vendor partners.
- Day to day administration of various benefits, including medical, dental and voluntary products.
- Ensure ACA compliance including monitoring required employee information and information gathering for annual filings, measurement period, eligibility determination, compliance testing, government filings, and other duties related to the health and welfare plan administration.
- Assist with the establishment of the ACA Services implementation methodology and best practices.
- Accumulates, tracks and analyzes weekly workforce data to ensure compliance with the Affordable Care Act and provides monthly and quarterly reports findings to Management.
- Oversee COBRA administration.
- Manually compile data and complete monthly tax reporting for all employees/COBRA participants
- Respond to any requests for 1095 C forms, Prepare and review final data to send to vendor to produce annual 1094 C’s & 1095 C’s
- Determine eligibility of employees who experience changes (e.g. benefit category changes, rehires, transfers etc.) and advise local HR as needed
- Consultation with operational HR team regarding benefit issues and questions, such as qualifying events, etc.
- Bachelors degree in business administration, human resources or related degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of benefits administration experience with strong comprehension of ACA, COBRA and ERISA compliance and related reporting requirements.
- Experience with Affordable Care Act regulations required,
- Experience working within an HRIS System. UltiPro experience a plus.
- Someone with effective time management skills, who is a good communicator and team player.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills- specifically Excel.
- Strong data entry skills
GOT THESE? EVEN BETTER:
- Previous report- writing skills is a plus
- HR audit experience
- Prefer previous experience working with a self-funded medical plan
SKILLS CRUCIAL TO SUCCESS IN THIS ROLE:
- Critical thinking skills- Rise to the occasion and create solutions to problems
- Excellent organization and project management skills as well as the ability to manage concurrent high priority initiatives while meeting committed deadlines
- Comfortable with the unknown- This is a new role for
- Strong data integrity management and data analytical skills.
- You should be self-motivated and driven – strives to deliver great results and drive continuous improvement in process and workflow.
- You should be flexible and adaptable; and thrive in a changing and/or fast paced environment.
- Technologically competent.
- Ability to multi-task and analyze unscheduled priorities.
- Be an analytical and forward-thinking individual
- 40 hours per week, Monday thru Friday
Monday- Friday 8:00AM- 4:30PM (FLEX)