Quality Assurance Manager- 245D License Compliancy
- Mendota Heights, MN, USA
At Dungarvin, we are creating something special. A Minnesota based industry leader for over 40 years, we are looking to add an experienced and committed human service professional to support individuals with disabilities. If you are looking to make a difference, if you are creative and solution focused, if you are interested in growing in your career, we want you on our team!
The Quality Assurance Manager (QAM) is part of a dynamic team responsible to ensure that services are delivered in accordance with program design, 245D, and Dungarvin’s mission of respecting and responding to the choices of individuals with disabilities. This position is responsible for developing, and delivering training and mentoring to Dungarvin employees to ensure maximum adherence to regulations, policies, and procedures. The QAM is also responsible to ensure that operational quality processes are maintained through audit/inspection processes, identifying service issues and barriers, conducting maltreatment investigations, and making recommendations for service improvement to operational leadership.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a Human Services field and two years’ experience in a related field, as determined by the senior director or qualifies as a Designated Manager under Rule 245D.
- Prior experience in project management is preferred.
- The qualified person will possess excellent decision-making, time management, research, and interpersonal skills.
- Must have proven communication, and project management skills; must be independent, responsible, mature, and flexible.
- Basic computer skills required.
- 401(k) plan available
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Group insurance benefits
- Employee referral bonus program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer