Direct Support Professionals / Caregiver- Evening & Weekend Shifts Available!!
- Plymouth, MN, USA
At Dungarvin, we are creating something special. A Minnesota based industry leader for over 40 years, we are looking to add an experienced and committed human service professional to support individuals with disabilities. If you are looking to make a difference, if you are creative and solution focused, if you are interested in growing in your career, we want you on our team!
Working directly as a direct support professional and a care provider, you will be able to assist our person served in a residential, group home. DSP caregivers provide support services and assistance to individuals in their homes or in the community with in a group or one on one. As a direct support professional you will be responsible in helping with activities of daily living including: household chores, medication administering and community involvement. Candidates will have a desire to create lasting positive impacts on people's lives and enjoy coaching, mentoring, and encouraging others to reach their goals.
Anoka, Brooklyn Park, Minnetonka, Maple Grove, Plymouth, Champlain, Crystal and many more!!
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record
- Current auto liability insurance
- Reliable transportation
- Acceptable criminal record
- Flexible schedules including part-time and full-time opportunities
- Programs located in; Anoka, Brooklyn Park, Brooklyn Center, Maple Grove, Plymouth, Champlain, Crystal and many more!!
- 401(k) plan available
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Group insurance benefits
- Employee referral bonus program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employee