- Milwaukee, WI, USA
At Dungarvin, you have the ability to make someone's life better! Embrace the opportunity to change someone's life by assisting people with disabilities. Providing personal and companion care at Dungarvin, you will have the ability to enhance the quality of life for individuals with disabilities.
We are seeking an energetic individual to fill a Program Director position in our Milwaukee based office!!!
NOW OFFERING A $1,500 SIGN ON BONUS!!!!
The Program Director is a key position that is responsible for providing leadership and management in Dungarvin’s residential services.
Under the supervision of the Area Director, the Program Director:
- Focuses on achieving quality outcomes for individuals with developmental disabilities
- Hiring, Training and evaluating direct support staff
- Manages program budgets
- Is responsible for scheduling of staff in residential facilities
- Works collaboratively with people inside and outside of the organization in the provision of support services
- Ensure compliance with state regulations for licensed facilities
The Program Director may also have additional responsibilities such as:
- Medical Case management
- Development and facilitation of Individual and Behavioral Support Plans
Program Directors should be:
- A role model for Dungarvin employees, by virtue of the way they work with individuals with disabilities and their community support teams.
- Should model appropriate behavior for team members by proactively identifying issues and constructively working to solve problems.
- Will accept responsibility for overall coordination of the efforts of the community support team to include individuals with developmental disabilities in the life of their communities.
Starting annual salary up to $40,000, depending on experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in human services or related field OR a minimum of 3+ years of demonstrated experience in service delivery and operations of programs for individuals with disabilities or within the human services field
- Experience in managing budgets and in staff supervision is desirable.
- Requires at least one year of experience in human services within a management position (with experience in, or that prepares them for, working with people with disabilities).
- Must have good decision-making, time-management, and communication skills.
- Must be professional, responsible, mature and flexible.
- Valid driver’s license, access to a reliable vehicle and state required liability insurance.
- Flexible schedule
- 401(k) plan available
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Group insurance benefits
- Employee referral bonus program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer