Direct Support Professionals / Caregiver
- Louisville, KY, USA
At Dungarvin, you have the ability to make someone's life better! Embrace the opportunity to change someone's life by assisting people with disabilities. Providing personal and companion care at Dungarvin, you will have the ability to enhance the quality of life for individuals with disabilities.
Working as a home health and companion care provider with the individuals we support, you will be able to assist in a residential, group home, or day program setting. DSP caregivers provide support services and assistance to individuals in their homes and in the community. Candidates should have a desire to create lasting positive impacts on people's lives and enjoy coaching, mentoring, and encouraging others to reach their goals.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITY BREAKDOWN:
- Shopping for the home and residents. (Clothing, food and supplies).
- Plan and attend vacations, holiday parties and outings with clients.
- Bring clients to doctors’ appointments.
- Monitoring clients while in a residential setting.
- Performing personal and medical care.
- Develop a strong working relationship with our clients.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving history
- Reliable transportation along with current auto liability insurance
- Acceptable criminal record
- Ability to pass drug screen
- 401(k) plan available
- Paid training
- Group insurance benefits
- Employee referral bonus program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer