House Manager-$36,000+ per year
- Somerset, New Jersey, United States
At Dungarvin, you have the ability to make someone's life better! Embrace the opportunity to change someone's life by assisting people with disabilities. Providing personal and companion care at Dungarvin, you will have the ability to enhance the quality of life for individuals with disabilities.
The work hours of a House Manager are determined by the needs of the individuals supported. A House Manager must be flexible in responding to these needs. House Managers are expected to assure all direct service shifts in their programs are filled by staff who have met Dungarvin conditions of employment and have been adequately oriented and trained to perform their jobs. House Managers will work 8-16 hours of direct support each week. House Managers may also be expected to participate in on-call responsibilities and must be able to respond to calls that occur outside of the working hours listed above. Outside of designated on-call times the House Manager is expected to be accessible to consumers, families, and staff.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Monitor, coordinate and assure all services to the individuals are delivered, communicated and coordinated on a daily basis.
- Provide daily supervision and oversight of all staff.
- Monitor and assure that daily health care and nutritional needs are met. Assure the coordination and communication of changes in services, hospitalizations and other issues.
- Monitor and manage the cleanliness, organization and upkeep of the home and vehicle. Assure compliance with emergency procedure requirements.
- Promote a positive cooperative relationship with team members, vendors, neighbors, law enforcement and emergency personnel.
- Monitor and assure all budgeting and spending accounts are managed, collected and reported as required.
This wonderful opportunity starts at $36,000 and is open in several residential programs within Somerset and Monmouth counties.
- Two-year degree in related social services field and/or two years of experience in social services field.
- Experience working in the field of developmental disabilities and supervisory experience preferred.
- Must be able to carry out duties without direct supervision.
- Must be responsible, flexible and possess good decision-making, time management and communication skills.
- Required software applications for this position include: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Workforce Analytics, My Money, Therap, Ultipro Manager Self Serve and Kronos.
- Flexible schedules including part-time and full-time opportunities
- 401(k) plan available
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Group insurance benefits
- Employee referral bonus program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer