Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
- Los Angeles, CA, USA
At Dungarvin, you have the ability to make someone's life better! Embrace the opportunity to change someone's life by assisting people with disabilities. Providing personal and companion care at Dungarvin, you will have the ability to enhance the quality of life for individuals with disabilities.
HIRING DURING COVID-19!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Low stress, relaxed environment - home health
- High morale, family like, team oriented environment
- Quarterly employee recognition events
- Flexible Scheduling
- Small ratio: 3:5 ratio - ability to make an impact on clients and peers
- Low acuity
***Per Diem Shifts Available***
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
We are seeking a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN), to support the continuous enrichment of individuals with developmental disabilities in our Adult Residential Facilities for Persons with Special Health Needs (ARFPSHN).
The Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) will provide total patient/bedside care and ensure that each individual we serve receives quality individualized health care management, resulting in their optimal health.
The Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) serves as licensed staff and acts as a health/medical resource for non-licensed staff to ensure the company is in compliance with state requirements and organizational policies regarding medical care and records..
Location: Los Angeles, CA - Westchester Community Area, by the LAX Airport
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- Active CA Licensed Vocational Nurse license
- 2 years of experience as an LVN
- Experience working with persons with special health needs such as suctioning, gastrostomy feeding, insulin dependent diabetes, pain management, oxygen support, treatment for wounds, etc.
- Experience working with persons with developmental disabilities is preferred
- Must be skilled, flexible, self-motivated, dependable, and able to work cooperatively with staff, interdisciplinary team members, and outside agencies.
- Current valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving history (ability to obtain a California license within 30 days of hire if you currently posess an out-of-state license)
- Fingerprint clearance by the US Department of Justice (DOJ) and Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) - paid for by Dungarvin
- Physician’s clearance and a TB test clearance - paid for by Dungarvin
- Two Professional references
- The LVN must be able to pass a background check by the US Department of Justice (DOJ) and Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) and follow policies and procedures of the Company related to mandated reporting and confidentiality.
- Pay Rate: $25/hr
- Flexible schedules
- 401(k) plan available
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Group insurance benefits
- Employee referral bonus program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer