Direct Support Professionals / Caregiver
- St Cloud, MN, USA
At Dungarvin, you have the ability to make someone's life better! Embrace the opportunity to change someone's life by assisting people with disabilities. Providing personal and companion care at Dungarvin, you will have the ability to enhance the quality of life for individuals with disabilities.
Working directly as a direct support professional and a care provider, you will be able to assist our person served in a residential, group home. DSP caregivers provide support services and assistance to individuals in their homes or in the community with in a group or one on one. As a direct support professional you will be responsible in helping with activities of daily living including: household chores, medication administering and community involvement. Candidates will have a desire to create lasting positive impacts on people's lives and enjoy coaching, mentoring, and encouraging others to reach their goals.
We have openings in St. Cloud and the surround area, including: Clear Lake, Foley, and Sauk Rapids!
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record
- Current auto liability insurance
- Reliable transportation
- Acceptable criminal record
- Flexible schedules including part-time and full-time opportunities; days, evening and overnights available.
- Programs located in: Sauk Rapids, Foley, Clear Lake, and St. Cloud.
- 401(k) plan available
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Group insurance benefits
- Employee referral bonus program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer