Mental Health Specialist- Part Time Opportunities Available!
- Belle Plaine, MN, USA
At Dungarvin, you have the ability to make someone's life better! Embrace the opportunity to change someone's life by assisting people with disabilities. Providing personal and companion care at Dungarvin, you will have the ability to enhance the quality of life for individuals with disabilities.
New opening in Belle Plaine!! Working as a mental health specialist, you will be able to assist individuals with mental health needs by providing positive behavioral support and individualized planning. You will provide support to individualls with a variety of activities, including daily living skills, money management, appointments, community integration and following their support plans. Candidates will have a desire to create lasting positive impacts on people's lives and enjoy coaching, mentoring, and encouraging others to reach their goals. Our mental health specialist position pays $9.86 while asleep and $17 an hour when awake. Current opportunities are on asleep overnight, days and evening shift.
- Must be at least 21 years old
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- 3 years of experience working with mental illness and/or education in related field.
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record
- Current auto liability insurance
- Reliable transportation
- Acceptable criminal record
- Program location is in Belle Plaine, current hours available are part time days, evenings and asleep overnights.
- 401(k) plan available
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Group insurance benefits
- Employee referral bonus program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.