Mental Health Specialist- Day and Evening Shift Available!
- St Peter, MN 56082, USA
At Dungarvin, you have the ability to make someone's life better! Embrace the opportunity to change someone's life by assisting people with disabilities. Providing personal and companion care at Dungarvin, you will have the ability to enhance the quality of life for individuals with disabilities.
Make $17+ per hour, flexible shifts available for either full and part time! Do you want to help others by using your experience or education in mental health? Do you want opportunity for advancement in the mental health field? Work with a dynamic team of other professionals at Dungarvin in our Belle Plaine program serving 1 to 2 people. Candidates will have the opportunity to create lasting positive impacts on people's lives and enjoy coaching, mentoring, and encouraging others to reach their goal. Current opportunities are also available asleep overnights ($10per hour).
Working as a mental health specialist, you will be able to assist individuals with mental health needs by providing positive behavioral support and individualized planning. You will provide support to individuals with a variety of activities, including daily living skills, money management, appointments, community integration and following their support plans. Candidates will have a desire to create lasting positive impacts on people's lives and enjoy coaching, mentoring, and encouraging others to reach their goals.
- Must be at least 21 years old
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- 3 years of experience working with mental illness and/or education in related field.
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record
- Current auto liability insurance
- Reliable transportation
- Acceptable criminal record
- Program location is in Belle Plaine, current hours available asleep overnight, awake overnights, days and evening shift.
- 401(k) plan available
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Group insurance benefits
- Employee referral bonus program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.