Mental Health Specialist- Part Time Evening and Overnight Shift Available!
- Sauk Rapids, MN, USA
At Dungarvin, you have the ability to make someone's life better! Embrace the opportunity to change someone's life by assisting people with disabilities. Providing personal and companion care at Dungarvin, you will have the ability to enhance the quality of life for individuals with disabilities.
Working as a mental health specialist, you will be able to assist individuals with mental health needs by providing positive behavioral support and individualized planning. You will provide support to individualls with a variety of activities, including daily living skills, money management, appointments, community integration and following their support plans. Candidates will have a desire to create lasting positive impacts on people's lives and enjoy coaching, mentoring, and encouraging others to reach their goals. Our mental health specialist position pays $17 an hour, new program opening up in Sauk Rapids, current shifts available are part time evening and overnight shifts.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- 3 years of experience working with mental illness and/or related education
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record
- Current auto liability insurance
- Reliable transportation
- Acceptable criminal record
- Flexible schedules including part-time evening and overnights available
- 401(k) plan available
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Group insurance benefits
- Employee referral bonus program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.