Community Support Manager-High Acuity
- Baraboo, WI 53913, USA
At Dungarvin, you have the ability to make someone's life better! Embrace the opportunity to change someone's life by assisting people with disabilities. Providing personal and companion care at Dungarvin, you will have the ability to enhance the quality of life for individuals with disabilities.
As a progressive residential service provider for people with disabilities, Dungarvin Wisconsin is seeking an individual with supervisory experience to fill a Community Support Manager position in Baraboo, WI.
Candidates will be responsible for leading a community-based residential intensive supervision program. Specific duties include:
- Providing leadership and management of Dungarvin's supported living and other services.
- Focusing on achieving valued outcomes for individuals with developmental disabilities through consistent implementation of support plans.
- Working collaboratively with people inside and outside of the organization in the provision of supported living services.
- Managing individual's schedules and programmatic staffing needs.
- May also have additional responsibilities, such as case management, supervision of supported employment or recreational services, etc.
In this role, you will also:
- Work a combination of direct care focused shifts.
- Respond to emergent program needs.
- Participate in an on-call rotation.
- Background in human services or management (with experience and training that prepares them for working with people with disabilities).
- Bachelor's degree in a human service or related field with at least one year of experience in working with people with developmental disabilities are preferred over other applicants for Community Support Manager positions.
- Experience in managing budgets and in staff supervision is desirable.
- Sincere desire to provide individualized supports to persons with developmental and intellectual disabilities.
- Must be willing and able to perform physical interventions, as required.
- Must have a valid driver's license and reliable vehicle with liability insurance.
- 401(k) plan available
- Paid time off
- Group insurance benefits
- Employee referral bonus program
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Travel reimbursement
Benefits eligible, 1st of the month following two months in the position!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer