- Eugene, OR, USA
At Dungarvin, you have the ability to make someone's life better! Embrace the opportunity to change someone's life by assisting people with disabilities. Providing personal and companion care at Dungarvin, you will have the ability to enhance the quality of life for individuals with disabilities.
We are seeking an energetic leader to fill a full-time Program Director position in the Eugene/Springfield areas. This is a full time position with on call hours.
The Program Director is a key position that is responsible for providing leadership and management of Dungarvin’s residential services.
The Program Director:
Focuses on achieving quality outcomes for individuals with developmental disabilities
- Supervises, trains, and evaluates direct support professionals
- Manages program budgets
- Is responsible for staff scheduling
- Creating and implementing Individual Support Plans
Program Directors should:
- Be a role model for Dungarvin employees, by virtue of the manner in which they work with individuals with disabilities and their community support teams.
- Proactively identify issues and constructively work to solve problems.
- Work collaboratively with people inside and outside of the organization in the provision of support services
Successful candidate will:
- Be experienced in providing person-centered supports to people who experience developmental disabilities and autism.
- Have supervisory experience.
- Have prior experience in developing and implementing ISPs, budget implementation and in supervising others.
- Have good decision-making, time-management and communication skills.
- Possess strength in administration, finance, DD programs, leadership, communication, and teamwork.
This position offers a hiring bonus of $500. $250 paid after successfully completing 2 weeks of orientation and $250 paid out after successfully completing the first 90 days of employment!
- 401(k) plan available
- Paid time off & sick leave
- Paid training
- Group insurance benefits
- Employee referral bonus program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer