Open Interview Hiring Event for Direct Support Professionals
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
At Dungarvin, you will have the ability to make someone's life better, so embrace the opportunity to change someone's life by assisting individuals with disabilities. Providing personal and companion care at Dungarvin, you will have the ability to enhance the quality of life for our individuals!
Dungarvin is Now Hiring for Direct Support Professionals! We are hosting a Walk-in Interview Day on Tuesday, February 18th from 11AM - 4PM! Don’t miss this opportunity to meet our local Dungarvin team and interview for diverse opportunities offering a wide range of benefits!
It’s easy as 1, 2, 3...
1. Review all open positions at DungarvinCareers.com
2. Click “I'm Interested” to complete your application TODAY!
3. Visit Dungarvin on Wednesday, January 15th, 11AM-4PM for your walk-in interview (at whatever time works best for you!!).
Date: Tuesday February 18, 2020
Time: 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Location: 8604 Allisonville Road, Suite 250, Indianapolis, IN 46250
Positions looking to fill: Direct Support Professional
Pay rate: $10.50/hour
Full-time and part-time positions are available! No experience is necessary. We will train anyone who is at least 18 years of age or older, that has a valid driver's license, proof of auto insurance, reliable transportation, and a strong work ethic!
Do you have a desire to create lasting positive impacts on people's lives? Do you enjoy coaching, mentoring, and encouraging others to reach their goals? If so, our Direct Support Professional (DSP) position is for you!
What To Expect:
- Assisting with household duties and personal hygiene
- Developing independent living skills
- Participating in community activities (shopping, appointments, movies, concerts, etc.)
- Administering medication as needed
- Implementing persons-centered support plans
How to Prepare:
Come as you are! Complete our online application prior to the event at www.DungarvinCareers.com. The interview process will last approximately 1 hour.
Apply now to start your career in human services today!
What We Expect:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Current auto liability insurance
- Reliable transportation
- Valid driver's license
- Acceptable driving/criminal background check
Dungarvin offers a wide range benefits, inclduing...
• Paid training
• Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
• 401K for all employees
• Mileage reimbursement
Dungarvin is an equal opportunity employer who provides a work environment that is filled with opportunities for personal challenges and rewards. In addition to competitive compensation, benefits and opportunities for growth, we also provide you the chance to make a daily difference in the lives of people with disabilities.