Direct Support Professionals / Transport
- Milwaukee, WI, USA
At Dungarvin, you have the ability to make someone's life better! Embrace the opportunity to change someone's life by assisting people with disabilities. Providing personal and companion care at Dungarvin, you will have the ability to enhance the quality of life for individuals with disabilities.
The Transportation Support Specialist (TSS) is responsible for the transportation of individuals according to their daily schedules including day program, social activities and appointments. The TSS is expected to maintain safety while providing transportation services in accordance with all motor vehicle laws and organizational polices.
Candidates will have a desire to create lasting positive impacts on people's lives and enjoy coaching, mentoring, and encouraging others to reach their goals.
Enjoy a rewarding career facilitating meaningful experiences for people with disabilities. Embrace the opportunity to change someone's life and enjoy the outdoors environment.
Starting wage of $12.35.
Full and/or part time hours. Schedules vary based on program and business needs. May include a mixture of first and second shift hours.
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must have at least 1 year experience in a similar position
- Must be comfortable driving multi-passenger van with wheelchair lift
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record
- Acceptable criminal record
- Must always use sound judgment to maintain the health and safety of individuals.
- Must have effective time management skills.
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the position as outlined in the Physical Requirements Job Description Addendum.
- 401(k) plan available
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Group insurance benefits
- Employee referral bonus program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer