Direct Support Professionals / Children and Family Service Provider
- Racine, WI, USA
At Dungarvin, you have the ability to make someone's life better! Embrace the opportunity to change someone's life by assisting people with disabilities. Providing personal and companion care at Dungarvin, you will have the ability to enhance the quality of life for individuals with disabilities.
Dungarvin is excited to start providing services in the children's services arena.
We currently seek individuals to take on a pivotal role as Children & Family Support Providers (CFSP) and provide services to children in their homes. The CFSP is responsible for providing direct services and healthful lifestyle supports and coordinating a variety of services, including in-home respite care and/or training of Daily Living Skills (DLS).
Duties also include working cooperatively with the Program Manager and other staff in developing, implementing, and evaluating individuals' services and supports. This position requires regular follow up with the Program Manager on any program or personnel issues within the program, areas related to the teaching of DLS, as well as areas related to providing respite care.
Children & Family Support Providers work part-time approximately (15-20 per week). Most often times these hours will be evenings and weekends.
Travel throughout all of Kenosha County is required.
We offer a competitive starting wage of $14.12 per hour.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record
- Current auto liability insurance
- Reliable transportation
- Acceptable criminal record
- Must be able to make sound judgement when given guidance and priorities
- Must possess an understanding of child development and family dynamics and the ability to work effectively within those dynamics to demonstrate methods for working with children
- Prior education and/or experience in residential and/or in home support services for children with developmental disabilities preferred
- Evening and weekend part-time opportunities only
- 401(k) plan available
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Group insurance benefits
- Employee referral bonus program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer