Nursing Assistant (CNA)- Wage Increase!
- Brooklyn Park, MN, USA
At Dungarvin, you have the ability to make someone's life better! Embrace the opportunity to change someone's life by assisting people with disabilities. Providing personal and companion care at Dungarvin, you will have the ability to enhance the quality of life for individuals with disabilities.
Working directly as a home health and companion care provider, you will be able to assist in a residential, group home or day program setting. DSP caregivers provide support services and assistance to individuals in their homes or in the community. Candidates will have a desire to create lasting positive impacts on people's lives and enjoy coaching, mentoring, and encouraging others to reach their goals.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record
- Current auto liability insurance
- Reliable transportation
- Acceptable criminal record
- Must be a registered nursing assistant who has completed an approved nursing assistant program with the Minnesota Department of Health Nursing Assistant Registry OR must have successfully completed a registered nurse (RN) or licensed practical nursing (LPN) education but who did not complete the licensing requirements through the board of nursing OR Be a current student in a nursing program for RN or LPN and have completed half of the program, incuding clinical courses in caring for an individual with physical and medical limitations OR hold a current licens or previous license as an RN or LPN in good standing with the state's Board of Nursing
- Flexible schedules including part-time and full-time opportunities
- 401(k) plan available
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Group insurance benefits
- Employee referral bonus program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer