Residential Program Coordinator
- Gallup, NM, USA
A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Dungarvin is a national organization of privately owned companies that provide high quality, community-based supports to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, people who are faced with mental health, behavioral or significant medical challenges, and to children and their families.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITY BREAKDOWN:
- Oversight of 15 persons served in independent living situations. Most on DD waiver's but some Navajo nation or state funded.
- Assist person's served with obtaining jobs and professional growth within thoughts.
- Visit program sites on a regular basis, Manage/coach and mentor staff, create schedules for staff, etc.
- Manage budget, as well as client utility and rent bills.
- Assist in caregiver capacity including but not limited to transporting clients to doctors appointments.
- Building relationships within the community, DDS and ideally gaining referrals.
- Must have 1-2 years of relevant experience including at least 1 year of supervisory/management experience.
- Must have 1 year experience working as a caregiver, with developmental disabilities
- English language proficiency, both oral and written, in this position. Prefer someone who can speak Navajo as well.
- Prefer someone with bachelor’s degree
- Prefer someone who has some of the following: CPR, CPI, First Aid, Defensive driving, Crisis Management, Medication administration, Etc.
- 40 Hours a week Flex: Typically Monday-Friday (8am-5PM) early morning, evening, and weekend hours if required.
- 20 Hours will be dedicated towards Admin work and 20 Hours will be Direct Care
- Assist with emergency pager.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
- Staff who you will supervise consist's of 3 peers who have a very client driven and team focused mentality. They have a very strong working dynamic and like progressively ping ponging ideas around on how to best support all clients equally. Because of this the team does like meeting with their supervisor on a regular weekly basis. Your new manager loves to train new employees hands on; supporting and allowing for questions along the way. She additionally loves employees who are open, communicative and active in the community.
- Full Time
- 401(k) plan available
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Group insurance benefits
- Employee referral bonus program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer