Direct Support Professionals / Caregiver
- Sheboygan, WI, USA
At Dungarvin, you have the ability to make someone's life better! Embrace the opportunity to change someone's life by assisting people with disabilities. Providing personal and companion care at Dungarvin, you will have the ability to enhance the quality of life for individuals with disabilities.
Currently hiring direct support professionals to fill a variety of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift positions. Full and part-time opportunities are available, including weekends.
Opportunities to gain experience in healthcare, mental health, and security and corrections. Starting wage of $10.05-14.40 per hour, depending on experience.
Working directly as a home health and companion care provider, you will be able to assist in a residential, group home or day program setting. DSP caregivers provide support services and assistance to individuals in their homes or in the community.
Our caregivers have a rewarding career facilitating meaningful experiences for people with disabilities. As a caregiver you will assist with daily activities, go on outings, provide personal cares, and so much more. Embrace the opportunity to change someone's life and create lasting positive impacts on people's lives through coaching, mentoring, and encouraging others to reach their goals.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record
- Current auto liability insurance
- Reliable transportation
- Acceptable criminal record
We are additionally seeking a Community Support Specialist (CSS) for the area! This positions starts at $14.00/hour. In addition to the above duties/qualifications, the CSS qualifications will include:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in residential and/or support services for persons with developmental disabilities required. Preference given to those with additional experience.
- Ability to work at varied worksites and schedules including scheduled hours on 1st, 2nd or 3rd shift as assigned by program supervisor.
- Ability to use personal vehicle to provide transportation for individuals served. Ability to travel to other areas of the state as requested by supervisor.
- Flexible schedules including part-time and full-time opportunities
- 401(k) plan available
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Group insurance benefits
- Employee referral bonus program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer