Registered Clinical Nurse
- Portland, OR, USA
At Dungarvin, you have the ability to make someone's life better! Embrace the opportunity to change someone's life by assisting people with disabilities. Providing personal and companion care at Dungarvin, you will have the ability to enhance the quality of life for individuals with disabilities.
We have a full-time position available for a Registered Clinical Nurse. In this role, you will provide medical supports to adults who experience intellectual/developmental and medical disabilities in group homes located in the Portland metro area.
This is a full time position, split between admin hours and hours on the floor. Duties include participating in medical plan writing, monitoring, delegation of nursing tasks, and training of staff.
Our ideal applicant will have at least two years experience supporting people with complicated medical needs, experience working with children or adults who experience developmental or other disabilities, and experience delegating nursing tasks to non-licensed staff.
Applicants must have a current RN license in the State of Oregon.
Additional job requirements:
• Sincere desire to work with people with developmental disabilities. We expect that our employees adhere to the mission of respecting and responding to the choices of people with developmental disabilities
• Current valid driver’s license
• Acceptable driving record
• Ability to pass criminal background check per State of Oregon standards (you can request to see a list of disqualifying crimes)
• Ability to lift, push, pull over 50 lbs frequently and over 100 lbs occasionally
• Solid computer and Internet skills
• Three positive work-related references
We would love to hear about your skills, education and experience!
- Flexible schedules including part-time and full-time opportunities
- 401(k) plan available
- Paid time off & sick leave
- Paid training
- Employee referral bonus program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer