- Clayton, NC
Drucker & Falk is a performance driven real estate services and investment firm with a 75 year history of delivering optimal asset value to our clients. We specialize in third party multifamily and commercial management, brokerage, investment sponsorship, asset development and construction consultation. We manage a diverse portfolio of more than 30,000 multifamily apartments, over three million square feet of commercial space, and have brokered more than a billion dollars in commercial transactions.
AMELIA STATION APARTMENTS
The Property Manager will be responsible, under the direction of the Regional Property Manager, for all phases of the operation of a property. This includes, but is not limited to, general administration and maintenance as well as direction and control of personnel and resources with the goal that the property is maintained at all times in good physical condition with a stabilized fiscal operation.
Responsibilities include the following
- Train and be responsible for work performed by all staff members under their supervision.
- Hire and terminate employees in accordance with Drucker and Falk policy.
- Perform written evaluations of employees and make recommendations for salary increases and/ or advancement.
- Maintain accurate payroll records as required by the company, and adhere to payroll policies and cutoff dates.
- Adhere to all Drucker and Falk policies contained in the Reference Library on DFpeople.com
- Assist in leasing apartments.
- Prepare process and sign all leases and related forms.
- Assist in collection of rents and handle delinquency matters.
- Maintain necessary records of all financial transactions for the property.
- Adhere to all appropriate Drucker and Falk accounting policies, including but not limited to use of account numbers, daily income requirements, expense requirements, accounts payable system, and other monthly items and special accounting items.
- Prepare daily bank deposits. Purchase necessary office supplies in accordance with Drucker and Falk company policy
- Supervise outside contractors working on the property.
- Handle all details for move-ins and move-outs, with special attention to apartment inspection check-ins and check-outs.
- Ensure that residents are provided with a clean, well maintained community.
- Work within the budget and notify the Regional Property Manager of any possible variations.
- Resolve any resident complaints.
- Report accident and emergency situations to the Regional Property Manager immediately, and prepare the proper reports.
- Ensure that all maintenance requests are handled on an immediate basis, if possible and that all residents are notified if there must be a delay.
- Continually inspect property and improvements, recording deficiencies and taking the necessary action, within budgetary allocations.
- Establish schedules and assign personnel for routine maintenance and emergency coverage.
- Establish schedules and assign personnel for office coverage and assisting residents as needed.
- Perform all aspects of marketing the apartment community.
- Work directly with the Regional Property Manager in preparing the annual operating budget for the property.
- Maintain courteous and continuous communication with employees, residents, applicants, and vendors.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience - One or more of the following:
- 4 year Degree (preferred)
- 2 year Associates Degree
- 7 years general, Full Time business experience
Special Skills Required
- Ability to successfully interact with people
- Good organizational skills
- Good verbal skills
- Strong customer service/satisfaction philosophy
- Proficient sales skills
- Professional image
- Yardi skills preferred
Position offers outstanding growth potential, paid sick leave, vacation & holidays, full benefits and 401K participation. Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug Free Workplace.