Technical Customer Support Representative
- 4660 La Jolla Village Dr, San Diego, CA 92122, USA
- Employees can work remotely
We’re on a mission to build trust across the internet. Drata is a security and compliance automation platform that continuously monitors and collects evidence of a company's security controls, while streamlining compliance workflows end-to-end to ensure audit readiness. We're here to help companies earn and keep the trust of their users, customers, partners, and prospects. We believe the best way to earn trust is by first proving that you deserve it. Drata is the proof layer between great companies and those that they engage with.
- Become a technical product knowledge expert on our platform, products, and services with guidance from our Senior team members.
- Help our customers with fully deploying Drata into their organizations. That involves troubleshooting with Drata itself to solving contextual issues related to a user’s cloud infrastructure, version control, IdP, HRIS, and endpoints within their environment.
- Serve as a technical expert when covering correspondence via live chat, email, phone calls, and emails.
- Work alongside our customer success managers to help customers complete full rollouts of Drata and, occasionally, help train resellers.
- Channel feedback to the rest of the company, especially when collaborating with our engineering team to troubleshoot and define bugs and track their impact and fixes.
- Contribute to the ongoing internal learning and success of our team by sharing knowledge through mentorship and collaboration.
- 1-2 years of experience working in a position providing technical support through clear written and verbal communication.
- Basic cloud knowledge.
- Service-minded and attentive to giving customers the best possible support and experience with our products.
- Willing to research and learn more complex skills related to compliance, automation, and log file debugging.
- Understanding the principles of compliance and/or automation technology.
- Hands-on experience with cybersecurity audits, certifications, and attestations
- Experience with content writing for creating self-help articles and tutorials for our customers.
- Experience providing customer service to a wide range of customers, from small businesses to big enterprises and educational institutions.
- Excellent English communication skills.
Drata is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.