- 4660 La Jolla Village Dr, San Diego, CA 92122, USA
- Employees can work remotely
We’re on a mission to build trust across the internet. Drata is a security and compliance automation platform that continuously monitors and collects evidence of a company's security controls, while streamlining compliance workflows end-to-end to ensure audit readiness. We're here to help companies earn and keep the trust of their users, customers, partners, and prospects. We believe the best way to earn trust is by first proving that you deserve it. Drata is the proof layer between great companies and those that they engage with.
The Technical Recruiter role is responsible for sourcing, vetting, and hiring great candidates. You'll get a chance to improve upon our recruiting strategy, making sure that candidates have a uniquely positive experience from first introduction all the way through to their on-boarding. We take an inclusive approach to attracting talent and growing team Drata. Whether we are recruiting the next great candidate, or refining our operations, we strive to provide VIP treatment in continuing to build a great organization.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or business field
- Minimum 3 to 5 years full cycle technical recruiting experience
- Great interpersonal skills so you can collaborate with a diverse range of colleagues in other disciplines and cultures
- You are solution oriented, work well under pressure and embody grace under fire. And do it all while juggling multiple projects and reqs.
- Ability to gain the trust of senior management
- Ability to partner and influence stakeholders at all levels, including executives, to drive hiring goals and program outcomes
- Successfully deliver on all deadlines and flawlessly execute in a very fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with ATS and other related platforms (Smart Recruiters, LinkedIn Recruiter highly preferred but not required)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical background preferred
- Sourcing, recruiting, and hiring professionals across a range of roles
- Own full-cycle recruitment which encompasses sourcing, interviewing and closing candidates
- Helping to develop, implement and execute recruiting programs and strategies to fill current openings and help build a healthy pipeline of qualified candidates
- Successfully partner with business leaders to understand the business needs and hire qualified talent to fill their roles
- Partner with other departments (Finance, Legal, etc) to drive the recruiting process through to on-boarding
- Ability to take direction while working independently and collaboratively
Drata is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.