- 4660 La Jolla Village Dr, San Diego, CA 92122, USA
- Employees can work remotely
We’re on a mission to build trust across the internet. Drata is a security and compliance automation platform that continuously monitors and collects evidence of a company's security controls, while streamlining compliance workflows end-to-end to ensure audit readiness. We're here to help companies earn and keep the trust of their users, customers, partners, and prospects. We believe the best way to earn trust is by first proving that you deserve it. Drata is the proof layer between great companies and those that they engage with.
As a Solutions Architect at Drata, you are a customer-facing technical expert for the world’s most advanced security and compliance automation platform. SAs execute within the Customer Success function at Drata and work closely with Engineering to drive fast and smooth audit readiness programs, create and deliver best practices for a broad range of complex integrations and APIs, and advocate on behalf of customers’ needs for a rapidly growing platform. You’ll build trust and empathy with Drata’s customers as you help connect their infrastructure, diagnose and remediate gaps, and advise them toward a continuous and self-sufficient compliance posture.
- 2-5 years of post-sales experience in a Solutions Architect, Technical Account Manager, Customer Success Engineer, or equivalent position, ideally in B2B SaaS
- Hands-on development experience in AWS, GCP, Azure, Heroku, Digital Ocean, or equivalent large-scale infrastructure systems
- Working knowledge of desktop applications and machine architecture on Windows, Mac, and Linux devices (including Chrome OS)
- Extensive experience with REST APIs and JSON
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, and comfort with leading (potentially solo) presentations, training, and debugging sessions with CTOs and business users
- Past experience working hand-in-hand with Sales, Sales Engineering, Customer Success, and Partner Integration teams
- A demonstrated track record of trust and influence with Product Management, Engineering, QA, and Security teams
- Be a technical expert on Drata’s entire platform, covering third-party integrations via APIs and webhooks, desktop applications, logging, database architecture, scripting, and documentation
- Lead customer interactions with CEOs, CTOs, CISOs, IT directors, and other security and compliance teams to ensure a clear path toward achieving success with multiple security, governance, risk, and compliance frameworks
- Develop deep and broad knowledge of critical systems affecting security including Google Workspace and GCP, Microsoft 365 and Azure, GitHub, JIRA, MDMs, multiple HRIS and background check providers, and others
- Stage, reproduce, and document platform behavior and customer issues to lead to quick resolutions, bug tickets, and new feature requests
- Partner with Customer Success and the Sales to demonstrate and show value while solutioning best practices for unique and varying technical configurations
- Research and present on competitive advantages and risks, evolving integration platforms, and enhancements that lead directly to more automation and transparency for customers
- Work side-by-side with developers and QA engineers to bring the voice of the customer to feature development, and get your hands dirty in the code
Drata is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.