Customer Success Manager (CSM)
- 4660 La Jolla Village Dr, San Diego, CA 92122, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Drata is on a mission to help build trust across the internet.
Drata is a security and compliance automation platform that continuously monitors and collects evidence of a company's security controls, while streamlining compliance workflows end-to-end to ensure audit readiness.
We all recognize the importance of earning and keeping the trust of our customers. A clean SOC 2 report proves to our customers that we do the things we say we do when it comes to protecting their data. We all want to provide our customers with that verified proof, but as SaaS veterans ourselves, we've felt firsthand how burdensome achieving and maintaining a strong security and compliance posture can be at a fast-growing company.
Despite its vital importance, the act of engaging in compliance activities is hated by virtually all those who participate! It's a manual, redundant, error-prone, and unscalable process - and it only grows more complex and expensive over time. Our team of SaaS, security, compliance, and audit experts have built a better way - with automation!
This Customer Success Manager (CSM) position is an extremely critical role in helping us realize our goal of providing our customers with an unequaled customer experience. You understand the value of nurturing customer relationships; you advocate the principle of a virtuous cycle of customer success and revenue performance. You will provide proactive outreach with the goal of nurturing, retaining, and growing accounts. Key performance metrics include NPS, logo retention and next revenue retention. In this role, you will also be tasked with providing structure and project management to the SOC 2 process for our customers. You will guide them, provide direction and resources to ensure their success. In short, you will become a trusted advisor in their journey towards compliance.
- Own overall relationship with assigned customers, which includes: increasing adoption and ensuring retention, satisfaction, and renewals
- Establish regular cadence (Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly) with each assigned customer, to review dashboards, KPI’s, opportunities for improvement and audit status
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Contribute to developing nurture campaigns
- Conduct QBRs
- Track accounts to identify churn risk and work actively to eliminate that risk
- Function as the customer advocate and provide internal feedback on how Drata can better serve our customers including tracking and escalating bugs and feature requests
- 3-5 years in a customer-facing role, preferably in Customer Success or Account Management
- BA/BS or Equivalent
- Experience in B2B SaaS
- Startup experience
- Friendly well-spoken communicator with excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Good listener with a coachable, positive attitude
- Embody our ethos of ‘Trust’
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- Revenue responsibility in past roles
- Success in a high-growth environment and adaptable to change
- Strong communication, negotiating and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities while working in a fast-paced environment
Drata is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.