- 4660 La Jolla Village Dr, San Diego, CA 92122, USA
- Employees can work remotely
We’re on a mission to build trust across the internet. Drata is a security and compliance automation platform that continuously monitors and collects evidence of a company's security controls, while streamlining compliance workflows end-to-end to ensure audit readiness. We're here to help companies earn and keep the trust of their users, customers, partners, and prospects. We believe the best way to earn trust is by first proving that you deserve it. Drata is the proof layer between great companies and those that they engage with.
The Compliance Manager will support clients in automating their compliance strategy, ensuring their process is compliant with information security standards, external regulations, industry best practices, and established internal standards that relate to technology. This position will also coordinate with external auditors and process owners to enable completion of testing and provide support by developing relationships with leaders throughout the organization to monitor and improve internal controls, processes and drive operating efficiencies. Experience with information security audits and SOC 2 and ISO 27001 is mandatory. Familiarity with GRC, GDPR, data privacy, or data security policies and regulations preferred.
- 5+ years experience with information security audits
- Extensive experience and knowledge of SOC 2 and ISO 27001 standards
- Ability to take the lead in providing compliance guidance to customers
- Great interpersonal skills so you can collaborate with a diverse range of colleagues in other disciplines and cultures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Public accounting experience is a plus, as well as experience working in a startup or entrepreneurial environment
- Identify control requirement best practices and guide customers on how to best implement their security controls
- Consult with Customer Success team to assist with successful implementation of security compliance standards across a diverse customer base
- Partner with sales, customer success, business development, product and engineering teams to assist with the development and implementation of industry leading security compliance solutions
- Inform management of changes and updates to key frameworks, requirements and regulations regarding compliance and information security
Drata is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.