- 4660 La Jolla Village Dr, San Diego, CA 92122, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Drata is on a mission to help build trust across the internet.
Drata is a security and compliance automation platform that continuously monitors and collects evidence of a company's security controls, while streamlining compliance workflows end-to-end to ensure audit readiness.
We all recognize the importance of earning and keeping the trust of our customers. A clean SOC 2 report proves to our customers that we do the things we say we do when it comes to protecting their data. We all want to provide our customers with that verified proof, but as SaaS veterans ourselves, we've felt firsthand how burdensome achieving and maintaining a strong security and compliance posture can be at a fast-growing company.
Despite its vital importance, the act of engaging in compliance activities is hated by virtually all those who participate! It's a manual, redundant, error-prone, and unscalable process - and it only grows more complex and expensive over time. Our team of SaaS, security, compliance, and audit experts have built a better way - with automation!
We are looking for a passionate sales professional with 4-10 years of experience in a client facing role selling SaaS or consulting, not necessarily in the security and compliance space. Exceptional candidates are hungry to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, and have a proven track record of success in their past roles and experiences.
- Responsible for bringing new partners on board and consistently growing revenue by exceeding revenue targets/quota
- Identify prospects based on their mission alignment
- Develop and execute strategies for driving partnerships and revenue
- Build and manage your pipeline of prospects; become an expert on a region and understanding the complexities of that specific market
- Consult senior executives to discover their needs and educate them through an accelerated buying process
- Identify opportunities to improve our product offering based on deep understanding of the needs of our partners
- A Doer: You are driven, self-motivated and a self-starter who brings your ideas to life and takes pride in results. You are resourceful and find ways to get things done regardless of the obstacles. You are not fearful of failure and realize that failure is often a step closer to figuring out what works. Taking on complex challenges excites you, even if you have to ask for help or spend some time figuring out where to begin.
- Mission-Driven: You want to use your talents to make the world a better place and you are in a rush to do it.
- Organized: You are detail oriented and can handle having a variety of different projects on your plate at one time because you are good at keeping track of them. You can create structure for yourself to be most successful.
- A Talented Communicator: You are a “people person” who enjoys communicating with people and has a strong awareness of those around you. You are thoughtful about the ways you communicate and the impact that may have on a client. You have the ability to sense when a conversation is progressing in a positive or negative way and have the confidence to address concerns. When you are passionate about a cause, you are able to rally everyone around you.
- Confident but Self-Critical: You are confident in your skills and the quality of your work product. At the same time you are not afraid to ask for help and want to constantly be improving. You value honest, action-oriented feedback and believe that we can use it as a tool to improve as a team.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.