- 4660 La Jolla Village Dr, San Diego, CA 92122, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Drata is on a mission to help build trust across the internet.
Drata is a security and compliance automation platform that continuously monitors and collects evidence of a company's security controls, while streamlining compliance workflows end-to-end to ensure audit readiness.
We all recognize the importance of earning and keeping the trust of our customers. A clean SOC 2 report proves to our customers that we do the things we say we do when it comes to protecting their data. We all want to provide our customers with that verified proof, but as SaaS veterans ourselves, we've felt firsthand how burdensome achieving and maintaining a strong security and compliance posture can be at a fast-growing company.
Despite its vital importance, the act of engaging in compliance activities is hated by virtually all those who participate! It's a manual, redundant, error-prone, and unscalable process - and it only grows more complex and expensive over time. Our team of SaaS, security, compliance, and audit experts have built a better way - with automation!
The channel manager is responsible for driving revenue growth through key partnerships and alliances. This individual will lead efforts in strategic partnership such as with resellers, alliance partners, MSPs and referral partners. Success is measured through the breadth and quality of such partnerships leading to direct and indirect revenue growth. Creativity is who we partner with and how we partner is key in the success of this role.
- Extend company reach through strategic partnerships
- Negotiate and implement mutually beneficial engagements and alliances
- Implement programs to onboard partners, measure their effectiveness and report on their performance leading to increased exposure and revenue growth.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or business field
- Minimum 3 to 5 years experience in a channel sales or partnerships capacity
- Great interpersonal skills so you can collaborate with a diverse range of colleagues in other disciplines and cultures
- Ability gain the trust of senior management across a multitude of industries
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical background preferred
Drata is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.