Demand Gen Director
- 4660 La Jolla Village Dr, San Diego, CA 92122, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Drata is on a mission to help build trust across the internet.
Drata is a security and compliance automation platform that continuously monitors and collects evidence of a company's security controls, while streamlining compliance workflows end-to-end to ensure audit readiness.
We all recognize the importance of earning and keeping the trust of our customers. A clean SOC 2 report proves to our customers that we do the things we say we do when it comes to protecting their data. We all want to provide our customers with that verified proof, but as SaaS veterans ourselves, we've felt firsthand how burdensome achieving and maintaining a strong security and compliance posture can be at a fast-growing company.
Despite its vital importance, the act of engaging in compliance activities is hated by virtually all those who participate! It's a manual, redundant, error-prone, and unscalable process - and it only grows more complex and expensive over time. Our team of SaaS, security, compliance, and audit experts have built a better way - with automation!
Drata is looking for an experienced Demand Generation Manager to join the team. The ideal fit will have expertise in crafting and executing successful demand generation programs in multiple segments (early-stage and enterprise SaaS), while collaborating closely with product marketing, sales, CS, channel partners, and audit firm partners. We are looking for someone who can take full ownership of integrated campaigns, uncovering new opportunities, learning quickly from failing fast, and someone who has a strong appetite for growth. We pride ourselves on doing more with less, and will look for someone to match (or better yet, exceed) our ability to operate and execute swiftly in the weeds while also zooming out to plan long-term strategy.
If you’re looking to roll up your sleeves, make an immediate impact, and be a high-visibility marketer within the organization, this role might be for you.
- Minimum of 4 to 6 years of full-time marketing experience
- 4+ years of demand generation/campaigns experience
- Experience implementing multi-persona/in-parallel demand generation programs (early stage & enterprise) to the C-Suite
- Tactical, hands-on experience with lead forecasting, reporting, and analysis
- Proven experience working with paid media and content syndication vendors
- Experience developing compelling messaging and unique voices across all digital channels
- Experience managing third party vendors including agencies and contractors
- Experience partnering with SDRs, Customer Success, and Sales Teams to coordinate, communicate, and deliver offers and campaigns that resonate deeply with customers along buyer’s journey
- Must be a self-starter who excels at multitasking and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and shift workload to meet swift deadlines, while creating and adhering to marketing budget.
- Plan and execute end-to-end demand generation programs, which include, but are not limited to, webinars, emails, nurtures, paid media, content syndication, etc.
- Develop and execute innovative, multi-channel campaigns to drive enterprise MQLs and sales pipeline reversed out of company’s financial OKRs, while closely monitoring conversion rates and optimizing campaigns at each stage.
- Manage agency and contractor relationships, expectations, and budgets
- Develop a comprehensive marketing plan to drive net new prospects. Communicate internally to the business on progress, results, and OFIs.
- Own the customer webinar program by partnering closely with customer success and sales. Provide a stage for customers to share their stories and communicate progress and results via use-cases, whitepapers, press releases, webinars, joint co-marketing with audit partners and industry experts, and other avenues to lead by influence in the market.
- Partner with sales leadership to ensure quality lead delivery, lead scoring, and proper follow-up according to established SLAs. Build a consistent and structured feedback loop and continuously improve and optimize lead hand-off processes.
- Own campaign strategy and weaponizing success stories from front-line sales and customer success.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.