- South 10th Street, Roseville, MN, United States
Draft Elite acts as companions in your business, complementing your passion for delivering quality campaigns and working together to generate brand awareness, new customers, and increased revenue.
Our Marketing Coordinator will collaborate with key players on our marketing team to make sure that each project gets the resources and attention it needs to be successful.
We are looking for a fun and dedicated individual who uphold client and customer service as their primary quality. We want our clients to feel very looked after. Is this you?
Main Marketing Coordinator responsibilities
- Draft, edit, and review written communications.
- Coordinate calls with subject matter experts for our content marketing program
- Edit and review posts for the Draft blog
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating Global Marketing calendars.
- Tracks product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
- Hands on knowledge of visualization analytical tools such as Tableau, Micro strategy.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years marketing/office/program coordinator experience (prefered)
- Experience in Microsoft Applications, esp. Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, Sharepoint, and Skype
- Experience working with and maintaining confidential information
- Experience in project management
What do you get?
- A ridiculously awesome work environment - equal parts laid-back startup and motivated meritocracy
- Free lunch
- Puppers in the office
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Retirement benefits or accounts