- Grow Flat no 503, Navketan Building, 5th Floor, Near Clock tower, SD road, Secunderabad -Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Who We Are
DRF is a not-for-profit organization set up in 1996 to enable socially and economically vulnerable groups to take control of their lives. We develop and test innovative solutions to address complex social problems and promote scaling up of impact by leveraging partnerships. We work with Children, Youth (including Persons with Disabilities) Women and Households across 20 States in India.
In 1996 DRF started with the mission to educate and skill young people to fast track them towards livelihood options. DRFâ€™s Livelihood Advancement Business School, better known as LABS, an innovative program way ahead of its time, trained more than five lakh aspirants and was implemented in more than 120 centers across 20 states in India.
But complex social problems require constant innovation and a change in the way we think in order to make a lasting impact. Today, we work with diverse partners to collectively solve problems in the areas of livelihood, education and health. Our recently launched new programs â€“ GROW, MITRA, PUSHTI, FLHTL and ARITRA â€“ builds on the foundation of collaboration for lasting impact.
The leitmotif for DRF's work is problem solving for scale through collaboration and partnerships.
- Establish and Operate center to serve youth and employers in his/her area of operations in a sustainable way.
- This role involves planning and implementation of outreach activities, assessment of youth, ensuring quality training delivery by trainers, employer networking, Centre Administration and overall team coordination
- Preparing the quarterly budget of centre activities and executing the plan to ensure economic viability and institutional feasibility.
- Strategize the outreach plan to create awareness in the community and ensure execution of all outreach activities to achieve the maximum enrolment at the centres.
- Lead the counselling session of every Youth to identify their aspirations and expectations and complete enrolment process
- Ensure the pre and post assessment process for the aspirants to provide the right job to the candidate.
- Connect and build rapport with local employers of his/her area and convert them as panel employers to ensure the job opportunities to the aspirants
- Responsible for converting all the job roles into relevant format
- Planning and execution of the training activities at the center as per the training calendar
- Monitor the training activities of the center to ensure the quality training of youth.
- Collect the feedback from the aspirants on a periodical basis to improve the quality of training and center upkeep
- Ensure that all the information like youth enrolment, fee collection, placements is updated in IT platform by Center Associate (CA).
- Ensure the upkeep of centre and guide Center Associate accordingly.
- Maintaining Youth life cycle connect – Ensuring post placements connect with the aspirants.
- Work towards improving the functioning of the center from inputs received from QAE team.
- Ensure the Branding of center as per the given guidelines from HO.
- Capacity building of CA to ensure the smooth functioning of center .
- Review the performance of trainers and Center associate and give constructive feedback for their performance improvement
- Participating in the hiring and selection process of CAs & Trainers.
- Handholding aspirants at the work place (for a short duration) after placement.
- Participating in various workshops held for PwDs and orientation of Employers
- Engaging with agencies to manage outreach implementation and mobilization activities as per requirement
Preferably Master's degree in Business Administration, Social Work.
- Experience in managing a team
- Experience in managing training center/ institution (Asset management & Facility management)
- Experience in networking with stake holders
- People management skills
- Drive for results
- A self-starter
- Analytical skills
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel & PPT
- Good Communication skills in English
- Familiar with skilling space in the country
- Experience in Budgeting and hiring of staff
4 years (2 years of relevant experience)