Deputy Manager / Manager- Learning & Development
- 6-3-655/12, Somajiguda,, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Dr Reddy’s Foundation (DRF) is a not-for-profit organization set up in 1996 to enable socially and economically vulnerable groups to take control of their lives. We develop and test innovative solutions to address complex social problems and promote scaling up of impact by leveraging partnerships. We work with Children, Youth (including Persons with Disabilities) Women and Households across 20 States in India
- Digitization of content
- Strengthening LMS
- Designing M-Learning solutions
- Setting up virtual training delivery set up
- Collecting insights from the external ecosystem which will feed into our digital curriculum designs and strengthen our digital delivery
1. Excellent in IT Fundamentals
2. Good knowledge of various platform technologies
3. Well versed with LMS, CLMS Etc.
4. Meticulous in getting into details
5. Competent in setting-up virtual training delivery
6. Being resourceful in the area of digital and blended delivery of training
Min 3 years of experience in leading technology interventions in any EdTech organisation
Good working environment.