- Samastipur, Samastipur, Bihar, in
Who We Are
DRF is a not-for-profit organization set up in 1996 to enable socially and economically vulnerable groups to take control of their lives. We develop and test innovative solutions to address complex social problems and promote scaling up of impact by leveraging partnerships. We work with Children, Youth (including Persons with Disabilities) Women and Households across 20 States in India.
Our StoryIn 1996 DRF started with the mission to educate and skill young people to fast track them towards livelihood options. DRFâ€™s Livelihood Advancement Business School, better known as LABS, an innovative program way ahead of its time, trained more than five lakh aspirants and was implemented in more than 120 centers across 20 states in India.
But complex social problems require constant innovation and a change in the way we think in order to make a lasting impact. Today, we work with diverse partners to collectively solve problems in the areas of livelihood, education and health. Our recently launched new programs â€“ GROW, MITRA, PUSHTI, FLHTL and ARITRA â€“ builds on the foundation of collaboration for lasting impact.
The leitmotif for DRF's work is problem solving for scale through collaboration and partnerships.
Facilitate implementation of project activities in 45 villages in phase-wise to nurture community platform of lead farmers at village level :-
- Implement cluster level plan of project in consultation with Area Manager
- Network with village level stake holders like PRI members, community leaders, other community based organisations in village to seek their support in outreach activities and dissemination of technologies through lead farmers
- Conduct community meetings for selection of lead farmer nominees
- Corrdinate the logistics and preparatory activities for capacity building of lead farmers
- Support and facilitate Lead Farmer during the process of demonstration.
- Implement different activities related to identity creation of lead farmer in the village
- Document and report continuous progress to Area Manager
- Handhold Lead farmers to disseminate key messages on different crop/ non farm PoPs, water management, digital literacy and finance literacy to fellow farmers through informal learning meetings and other active community platforms in the village.
- Plan and organize different engagement activities like lead farmers forum meetings and felicitation of lead farmers who completed the demos successfully as part of sustenance of the lead farmer platform
- Report project performance to management team on a monthly basis by capturing the data from lead farmers and update on MITRA-MIS portal
Minimum HSC or Intermediate or 12th Pass
- Experience in working with rural / farming community / any extension related project / Sales & Marketing
- Mobilisation of community through different outreach tools
- Basic Public speaking skills
- Through understanding of local dynamics of the area
- Fluent in local language
- Planned and well organised in implementing the daily routine of activities
- Has experience of conducting program related surveys
- Has worked in community driven development initiatives
Desired Experience(years) - 1 year in field implementation role (working with rural / farming community / any extension related project / Sales & Marketing)
The CTC range is Rs.96000 P.A to Rs.120000 L P.A
Additional Travelling and Mobile allowance.
No of Positions-25 nos
Directly apply online on :- http://mitrahiring.drreddysfoundation.org/
Apply on:- https://goo.gl/forms/AJZD3nSaWWNxWTZl1