Sr Executive – LMS Administration
- 6-3-655/12, Somajiguda, -2., Hyderabad, Telangana
Who We Are
DRF is a not-for-profit organization set up in 1996 to enable socially and economically vulnerable groups to take control of their lives. We develop and test innovative solutions to address complex social problems and promote scaling up of impact by leveraging partnerships. We work with Children, Youth (including Persons with Disabilities) Women and Households across 20 States in India.
Our StoryIn 1996 DRF started with the mission to educate and skill young people to fast track them towards livelihood options. DRFâ€™s Livelihood Advancement Business School, better known as LABS, an innovative program way ahead of its time, trained more than five lakh aspirants and was implemented in more than 120 centers across 20 states in India.
But complex social problems require constant innovation and a change in the way we think in order to make a lasting impact. Today, we work with diverse partners to collectively solve problems in the areas of livelihood, education and health. Our recently launched new programs â€“ GROW, MITRA, PUSHTI, FLHTL and ARITRA â€“ builds on the foundation of collaboration for lasting impact.
The leitmotif for DRF's work is problem solving for scale through collaboration and partnerships.
To maintain Moodle LMS. Help centre teams in smooth running of LMS and troubleshoot issues.
Create and test courses/assessments as required. Work closely with HR team to create users and assign customised roles.
• Create new users and assign roles
• Troubleshoot issues reported by center teams
• Create courses/assessments as required
• Customize theme/navigation/reporting as required
• Orient new employees on LMS usage
• Maintain periodic backups of reports/database
Preferably Bachelor’s degree in IT or CS
- Experience in maintaining LMS (Moodle, Blackboard etc)
- Ability to understand PHP code and make changes as required
- Good Ms-Excel skills
- Good communications skills and organization skills
- Knowledge of SCORM packaging and reporting on LMS
- 2- 3 years’ experience in Moodle; managing back- end services and customization of Moodle is preferred
The CTC range is Rs.2.50 L P.A to Rs.3.50 L P.A
Only People who can join at short notice need to apply.