Manager-Learning & Development(L&D)
- 6-3-655/12, Somajiguda,, Hyderabad, Telangana, in
Who We Are
DRF is a not-for-profit organization set up in 1996 to enable socially and economically vulnerable groups to take control of their lives. We develop and test innovative solutions to address complex social problems and promote scaling up of impact by leveraging partnerships. We work with Children, Youth (including Persons with Disabilities) Women and Households across 20 States in India.
Our StoryIn 1996 DRF started with the mission to educate and skill young people to fast track them towards livelihood options. DRFâ€™s Livelihood Advancement Business School, better known as LABS, an innovative program way ahead of its time, trained more than five lakh aspirants and was implemented in more than 120 centers across 20 states in India.
But complex social problems require constant innovation and a change in the way we think in order to make a lasting impact. Today, we work with diverse partners to collectively solve problems in the areas of livelihood, education and health. Our recently launched new programs â€“ GROW, MITRA, PUSHTI, FLHTL and ARITRA â€“ builds on the foundation of collaboration for lasting impact.
The leitmotif for DRF's work is problem solving for scale through collaboration and partnerships.
• To design word-class curricula to improve core-employability skills among Indian youth including persons with disabilities. This includes, identifying and defining core employability skills, designing curricula, developing content, editing, proofing, testing, benchmarking and productising.
• To update/modify the training content to meet the demands of industry based on the primary and secondary research.
• To lead English curriculum and Content development of English courses
• Study the existing curricula of various employability skills within and outside GROW
• Benchmark and conduct focus group discussions with the industry experts
• Create curricula on par with industry standards for the courses as per the market demand
• Visit field to collect inputs from end users – students and trainers
• Interact with the identified partners & industry to get feedback on the courses and ensure it is up to date with the market changes
• Build pedagogy tools for the groups
• Test the products and tools for its effectiveness before finalizing
• Ensure every course curriculum meet quality standards.
• Oversee the implementation of the course delivery
• Build capacity of Master trainers
• Develop metrics and measure the effectiveness of the curriculum / Content developed
• Develop Assessment tools to assess the progress and skill levels of the learners and trainers
Preferably Master's degree in Adult Learning, Psychology, Human Resources or related field.
1. Expertise in curriculum / pedagogy development
2. A self-starter and Drive for results
3. Strong networking skills to partner with the various group companies, institutions and govt. bodies to bench-mark
4. Excellent at Ms-Office
5. High learning agility
6. Proven instructional design abilities
7. Team player with great belief in collaboration
8. High level managerial competencies
Open for feedback
1) 5-8 years (Five years in content development) having designed educational products
2) Experience in Leading content development team at least for five years