Unity Programmer Intern
- Ren Min Nan Lu San Duan, Chengdu Shi, Sichuan Sheng, China, Chengdu,, Chengdu, Sichuan, China
Dr. Panda, from the TAL group, is a children’s brand for education and entertainment, mainly producing kids games, education software, educational animation and AR toy, with two offices in China—Chengdu and Shanghai.Since Dr. Panda’s first game was launched in 2012, the company has built up a complete production line for early childhood education. Through edutainment, all line products offer kids the opportunity to get to know the world, acquire knowledge, and learn to create.Currently, we have developed 36 kids games and educational applications, with over a 100 million downloads globally. Our nicely produced 2D/3D animations have received huge popularity among kids and parents since the launch on various global platforms. Our AR toy is available for purchase on Apple Store both online and offline. Besides, Dr. Panda, the powerful IP, will go into classrooms and textbooks to realize a full-round brand infiltration.Team members of Dr. Panda come from 11 different countries, with full internationally innovative genes. While establishing Dr. Panda into a full-round infiltrating children’s brand for education and entertainment, you would be provided with a professional, international, warm and dynamic working environment.We sincerely welcome you to become a member of the big Dr. Panda family, building a creative Dr. Panda world for all kids around the world.
- Develop high-quality games with Unity3d in C# for mobile platforms, including IOS and Android.
- Cooperate with concept artists, game designers and artists to develop high quality games.
- Participate actively in making game architecture implementation decision, solving bugs and optimization problems, preparing documentation and ensuring project maintenance after the release.
- Provable experience with Unity3D or other 3D engine(s)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / IT / Software Engineering or equivalent experience desired.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken, is a plus.
- Passion for creating high quality products, independent thinking & problem-solving abilities are a must.
- We are looking for an internationally-oriented, performance-driven self-starter and team player.
• Be part of one of the fastest growing digital kids brands
• Full responsibility to create your own games that will be enjoyed by millions of kids around the world
• Competitive salary and help with relocation from Visa arrangements to housing