Machine Repair Technician (Fri/Sat/Sun 6:00pm-6:30am) Contract Position
- 195 Governors Hwy, South Windsor, CT 06074, USA
Doosan is a renowned multi-national infrastructure, energy, and construction equipment business headquartered in South Korea. With revenues of over $20 billion last year, and over 40,000 people working in over 40 countries.
Doosan expanded its global footprint on July 21, 2014, when Doosan Corporation announced the establishment of Doosan Fuel Cell America, a prestigious fuel cell business based in South Windsor, Connecticut. Doosan Fuel Cell America is delivering innovative and smart energy solutions today for businesses globally. Our innovative fuel cells are created for a wide range of applications and enable our customers to significantly lower their electricity bills, improve the energy efficiency of their facility or business, and reduce their carbon emissions by utilizing new clean tech solutions.
The Machine Repair Technician is responsible for the maintenance and troubleshooting of various types of manufacturing equipment as well as facilities equipment. This position involves close interaction with numerous functional disciplines and factory shop floor. Ability to work in a team environment is a must. Applicant must be comfortable in a fast paced, dynamic work environment.
- Troubleshooting and repair of electromechanical equipment, hydraulic presses, CNC machining centers, and other industrial process equipment and facilities equipment
- Maintenance of above equipment and associated process tooling
- Upgrades and configuration changes of process equipment to support process and product design changes
- Documentation of troubleshooting, repair and maintenance activities including updates to equipment documentation
- Ordering of replacement and spare parts
- Keen understanding/background of complex electrical and mechanical systems
- Strong electrical experience with facility PLC equipment a necessity
- Experience repairing and maintaining robotic equipment
- Prior experience with programming and operation of large CNC machining centers
- Knowledge of machining tools and processes
- Experience with reading electrical and mechanical P&ID
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Varied computer skills including MS Office
- Adaptability to complete various tasks as business needs change
- Experience with DI Water Systems/boilers nice to have but not necessary
- Experience working with industrial gases such as hydrogen, nitrogen, or CO a plus but not necessary
Apprenticeship Program, Associates Degree, Certificate, or 5-10 years’ experience in Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial, Manufacturing or relevant field
Doosan is a global enterprise offering the opportunity to establish an appreciation of differing cultures, values and perceptions.
- Looking to fill a Contract position for Friday, Saturday, & Sunday 6:00pm-6:30am
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.