DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER f/m/d (full time / 38,5hrs)
Donau Soja is a European non-profit organisation based in Vienna that promotes the European Protein Transition and supports its members and partners to address challenges in protein and soya production and consumption. Our core work is developing sustainable, regional, and non-GMO soya and other protein plants production in Europe based on our standards. Visit us on our website: www.donausoja.org
Your passion is to create regular and high-quality content in English and German. Additionally, you want to be able to believe in what you are communicating.
As a generalist, you are familiar with all publication channels (e.g., social media, website, print, audio-visual, newsletters). You will generate & coordinate the flow of content and dissemination within the organisation from our experts to partners and stakeholders. You are responsible for preparation of written and audio-visual materials which show the work of the organisation to target audiences.
This role is based in Vienna (first district) and reports to the Head of Communications.
You will work in a flexible and friendly environment with a highly motivated team all connected by the strong commitment to the purpose of Donau Soja. This position is available immediately.
- Developing and implementing our content strategy all channels
- Collaborating with the business, communication & marketing teams to ensure that all content aligns with the organisation's overall branding and marketing strategy
- Writing and editing engaging high-quality content for e. g. blog posts, social media, website, newsletters and more
- Managing and scheduling social media content, engaging with online communities, monitoring and responding to online reviews and comments
- Managing and maintaining the organisation website, ensuring that it is up-to-date, user-friendly, and optimized for search engines
- Designing and formatting the newsletter to ensure it is visually appealing and easy to read
- Analyzing the performance of the website, social media channels, newsletters, using this data to improve future content strategies
- Continuously staying up to date with the latest digital trends, best practices, and technologies
- Oversee our branding principles in all content produced
- Final proof-reading of communication texts and fact sheets both in English and German
- Master’s degree in marketing, journalism, communication, public relations, or a similar qualification
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German (other European languages are a plus)
- Effective communication skills and experienced in working with social media and digital marketing strategies
- Experience in working with Microsoft Dynamics and with Word Press; content management system is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills, experienced working in an international environment
- Environmental, agricultural/agronomic passion / knowledge is a big asset
- Structured and well-organised way of working
- Pro-active and passionate personality, self-motivated, flexible and hands-on
We offer you:
- Contribution to shaping the future of a successful and growing organisation committed to sustainability.
- Being part of an international team (colleagues from seven European countries)
- Working at the interface between the private sector, business, politics, and civil society
- Office based in Vienna’s city centre (close to Schwedenplatz with excellent public transport options)
- Hybrid office, (also) working from home is common standard.
Donau Soja is committed to achieving diversity within its workforce, and encourages all qualified applicants, irrespective of gender, nationality, disabilities, sexual orientation, culture, religious and ethnic backgrounds to apply. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
For this position, we offer an attractive salary that matches your qualifications and experience. For legal reasons, we would like to point out that a minimum salary of EUR 3000,- gross per month (full-time basis) applies. Overpayment is possible if you have the appropriate professional experience and qualifications.
If you want to contribute to the vision of Donau Soja and this many-sided position appeals to you, we very much look forward to receiving your application!