General Manager In Training(05270) - 1604 S 5th St
- 1604 South 5th Street, Leesville, LA
- Job Category Org: Store General Manager
RPM Pizza is the largest Domino’s franchise in the United States for over 40 years, is family-owned and operates over 175+ stores in five states, including Indiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Alabama, and Louisiana. While SAFELY being #1 in every community, we pride ourselves on helping our team members be the best version of themselves they want to be. From creating smiles to being number #1 we want you to come join the fun!
The General Manager is the backbone of our business and is responsible for everything that happens within their store. The GM is responsible for building and leading a team with constant coaching, setting high standards for customer service, maintaining exceptional product quality, local marketing, community involvement, and overall operational excellence. The General Manager must set the example and must follow ALL policies and procedures 100% of the time, while also holding their Team to the same standards.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Recognize, appreciate, & value the unique talents and contributions of all individuals.
· Have a positive upbeat attitude to lead & motivate all Team Members while upholding all RPM standards.
· Coach & Monitor Safety & Security policies; make sure all equipment is working.
· Utilize RPM Training tools and on-the-job training to continually develop all Team Members.
· Adhere to, and hold Team accountable to, all RPM, Domino’s, & State health code standards.
· Inventory management, cash handling, providing excellent Customer service, sales projections, local store marketing, and scheduling your Team.
· Successfully manage sales, inventory, and labor to achieve desired profits.
· Ensure all product, service and image standards are upheld daily.
· Consistently work 40 plus hours per week.
· Opportunity to continue to develop leadership skills and career through continued skills development.
· Opportunity to give back to the community through partnerships and donations.
· Work flexible fun hours, including nights and weekends.
· Salary position with competitive pay and bonus opportunities.
· Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision and Life if enrolled in company medical plan and 401K program.
· Must be an AM4, or prior GM with DM approval and be in good standing with RPM.
· Must have completed GMITO Class or equivalent and have a store ready AM4 as a replacement.
· Demonstrated high volume mentality and supervised in a store that exceeds all RPM Service Standards.
· Must be able to pass all background and drug tests.
· Must have proficient math and technology skills.
· Be an RPM Brand Ambassador who upholds all standards and consistently make perfect product, including a 60 second large pepperoni pizza.
· Must have a track record of training Team Members in product, service & image.
· Become Food Safety certified as required by area.
· Ability to stand, walk, sit, lift, carry, use machines, and lift up to 25 pounds.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.