Production Team Member
- 10410 Woodward Ave, Woodridge, IL 60517, USA
- Location Name - Location Code: Illinois Regional Rep -DPIIL
- Job Category Org: Supply Chain Production
Domino’s started back in 1960 as a single-store location in Ypsilanti, Michigan. Over the years, we expanded to three stores, and thus came the three dots on our logo. The original plan was to keep adding dots for every store, and at over 17,000 stores worldwide (6,300 in the U.S.) you can probably figure out why that original plan didn’t work.
You might be thinking, “Wow, how does Domino’s get food to 17,000 stores?” Well, that’s where you come in. We have 22 food supply and dough manufacturing centers in the U.S., and seven more across Canada, Hawaii and Alaska. They provide fresh dough, equipment and supplies to franchise and company-owned Domino’s stores in the U.S. and Canada. In 2019 alone, these centers made 720,000 deliveries.
Want to get in on the fun? We’d love to have you.
Production team member assist the production team in complete processing and manufacturing of thin crust pizza dough. Team Members are required to rotate to various positions throughout the shift and work in a safe manner at all times. Stations include: mixing dough, packaging dough shells into boxes and building pallets, overseeing the lines and changing out paper rolls.
Two shifts are available:
1st shift is 6:15am-4:45pm
2nd shift is 4:30pm-2:30am
***4 days a week. Rotating days off.
- High school diploma or GED
- One year of production, baking or manufacturing experience
- Ability to read/interpret production process materials, dough thermometer, gauges and record data
- Must be available to work during a shift which may be scheduled anytime during a 24 hour day, over any 7 day period
- Must successfully pass a background check every third year on your anniversary date
What to expect from Domino's:
- Competitive starting wages
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Health, Dental and Vision-Starting day 1 of employment
- Company paid short term disability coverage
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 401k with company match after 6 full months of employment
- Professional and supportive management
- 15% Discounted share purchases