Company Driver New Job Opening, $70K-$100k base salary potential
- 1075 King Georges Post Rd, Edison, NJ 08837, USA
- Location Name - Location Code: DC New Jersey -NJ34
- Job Category Org: Supply Chain CDL Driver
If you’re looking to work a company truck delivery role that is different than the standard trucking jobs, Dominos is where you want to fuel your possibility. Domino's Pizza Supply Chain Services is seeking experienced professional CDL A delivery drivers. We are offering up to $12K bonus potential for Class A vets.
The drivers schedule will consist of a variety of local and road, solo and team, same day runs four times a week. Weekly dispatch schedule begins Sunday for 6 consecutive days. A schedule is made up of routes within these days.
How we feed the power of possible through total rewards:
- Competitive pay based on weight, miles, and downtime
- On the road and need to stay your best, we have you covered through Competitive benefits – Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- Cash rules everything around you with a Yearly Bonus potential
- We got your back by offering Company paid Life Insurance
- Create generational wealth with our 401k with company matching after 6 full months of employment and a Discount Stock Purchase Plan - Check out the DPZ stock price
- Take some time off with Paid Holiday and Vacations
- Stay fresh and clean with furnished uniforms
- No shade here as Domino’s hires and retains professional and supportive leadership
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be at least 21 years of age for Class A; or 18 years of age for Driver in Training Program
- Minimum six (6) months of verifiable driving experience or proof of 25,000 miles of CMV driving experience
- Must have and maintain a valid class A Commercial Driver’s License with appropriate endorsements
- Must meet the defined MVR standards at all times to remain qualified to drive company commercial motor vehicle
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs., frequently perform heavy pushing/pulling of product and work in refrigerated conditions <33-38 degrees>
- TeLoading and unloading experience preferred.
Domino’s started back in 1960 as a single-store location in Ypsilanti, Michigan. Over the years, we expanded to three stores, and thus came the three dots on our logo. The original plan was to keep adding dots for every store, and at over 18,000 stores worldwide you can probably figure out why that original plan didn’t work.
You might be thinking, “Wow, how does Domino’s get food to 18,000 stores?” Well, that’s where you come in. We have over 23 food supply and dough manufacturing centers in the U.S., and seven more across Canada, Hawaii and Alaska. They provide fresh dough, equipment and supplies to franchise and company-owned Domino’s stores in the U.S. and Canada.
Want to get in on the fun? We’d love to have you!