HR Team Member Service Center Representative
- 30 Frank Lloyd Wright Dr, Ann Arbor, MI 48105, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Location Name - Location Code: Domino's Pizza WRC -WHQ
- Job Category Org: Human Resources
Domino’s Pizza, which began in 1960 as a single store location in Ypsilanti, MI, has had a lot to celebrate lately: we’re a reshaped, reenergized brand of honesty, transparency and accountability – not to mention, great food! In the rise to becoming a true technology leader, the brand is now consistently one of the top five companies in online transactions and 65% of our sales in the U.S. are taken through digital channels. The brand continues to ‘deliver the dream’ to local business owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores. That’s just the tip of the iceberg…or as we might say, one “slice” of the pie! If this sounds like a brand you’d like to be a part of, consider joining our team!
This position is responsible for supporting all corporate Domino’s Pizza team members regarding general Human Resources and Payroll inquiries via telephone, chat, and email. This position will take necessary investigative measures to assist the caller in resolving the issue. This position requires strong communication skills, the ability to adhere to Domino’s Pizza policy and procedures, and the ability to multi-task.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
(60%) Act as first point of telephone and email contact for all 14,000+ corporate Domino’s Pizza team members regarding general Human Resources and Payroll inquiries.
· Answer incoming calls from All Domino’s Pizza team members within agreed SLA.
· Respond and resolve e-mails within written SLA. Triage the incoming e-mails between Level 1, Level 2, Benefits, and Payroll.
· Document each call and e-mail into call tracking software, by subject, call type, and priority.
· Answer inquires and troubleshoot cases based on department SOPs and legal guidelines.
· Use Peoplesoft, Pulse, and ServiceNow resources to investigate the situation based on details provided by the team member and within our systems of record.
· If case cannot be resolved at first point of contact, make an assignment for the correct department and escalate, or provide the caller with the correct contact information to assist in resolving their inquiry.
(20%) Enter employee data into Pulse (Store POS system and employee record database)
· Manage alert for employee data entry transactions in Pulse. Complete necessary updates to Pulse based on priority assigned.
· Escalate unverified Pulse issues to Level 2.
(10%) Process Leave of Absence cases
· Create tickets from enquiries or form completions within Service Now for the LOA specialist to process
· Send out packets and leave updates to team members and HRBPs
· Provide updates, benefits information, and contact information to team members on a leave of absence, when needed.
(5%) Improving existing processes
· Actively giving feedback on creating or improving current processes.
· Documenting processes that can be improved on.
(5%) Complete ad-hoc projects
· Participate in HR initiatives on a project basis
· Review project work with HR-Operations Management and identify efficiencies learned
· Communicate progress on project work to HR-Operations Management
· Associates degree or equivalent work experience.
· Knowledge of Call Tracking software and Call Center environments
· Excellent phone communication skills
· Solid written communication skills
· Excellent customer service skills
· Attention to detail
· Knowledge of human resources and/or payroll processes is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.