Supply Chain Learning & Development Lead – Driver Development Program (DDP)
- 30 Frank Lloyd Wright Dr, Ann Arbor, MI 48105, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Location Name - Location Code: Domino's Pizza WRC -WHQ
- Job Category Org: Human Resources
Domino’s Pizza, which began in 1960 as a single store location in Ypsilanti, MI, has had a lot to celebrate lately: we’re a reshaped, reenergized brand of honesty, transparency and accountability – not to mention, great food! In the rise to becoming a true technology leader, the brand is now consistently one of the top five companies in online transactions and 65% of our sales in the U.S. are taken through digital channels. The brand continues to ‘deliver the dream’ to local business owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores. That’s just the tip of the iceberg…or as we might say, one “slice” of the pie! If this sounds like a brand you’d like to be a part of, consider joining our team!
The Program Lead – Supply Chain L&D (DDP) will be responsible for working closely with the HR, Logistics COE and Supply Chain teams to oversee strategy, development, and execution of a centrally managed Driver Development Program “DDP” for Domino’s Supply Chain. This role will design and develop learning solutions and curriculum that support upskilling of DDP candidates and speed to proficiency of Domino’s Supply Chain Drivers, training against all documented standard operating procedures. An individual in this role will be responsible for maintaining high standards of customer service while building lasting relationships with business unit leaders.
(50%) Develop and Deploy a centralized Driver in Training/DDP program to supply the labor pool with Class A drivers
• Develop and launch a strategic program that attracts internal talent and external talent who aspire to build careers with Domino’s as truck drivers for Supply Chain.
• Partner with cross-functional stakeholders (HR, Logistics, TA, Compliance, Safety, Field, etc) to monitor bench capacity and need, strategically source, advertise program and commitment, ensure federal and local regulatory compliance, and develop curriculum to ensure proficiency of safe, accurate, efficient Drivers.
• Lead all areas of Driver development (orientation, onboarding, and ongoing development)
• Develop strong communication cadence with SCLT and field leaders to ensure awareness, engagement, execution, program support.
• Build Driver/DDP train-the-trainer program, enabling Driver coaches and ensuring that SOPs are properly trained.
• Develop external partnerships with national and local schools, institutions and agencies to deploy learning program and training initiatives.
• Lead financial resource planning and budgeting to enable DDP candidate earnings and supply chain center talent flow in-line with program goals.
• Develop and deploy program to collect feedback on training in order to analyze, improve and sustain effectiveness.
(25%) Lead learning and development programs and projects
• Lead supply chain learning projects and programs through analysis, design, development, implementation and evaluation to meet intended outcomes.
• Effectively manage stakeholder relationships by leading projects and programs with effective change management and communication.
• Determine the project resources needed to achieve the goals and objectives of the initiative.
• Develop and maintain metrics that can be used to evaluate the effectiveness of learning tools and programs.
• Partner with Global Talent and Learning Team and HR Business Partners to deliver learning solutions and learning technologies that support Supply Chain teams.
• Rationalize key learning assets and content to be deployed to Supply Chain audience.
• Support new center start up with new TM and leader training programs and train-the-trainer
• Execute the rollout of training for new methods, systems and best practices
(25%) Coach and consult business leaders, TMs and stakeholders
• Partner with business (learners, leaders of learners, SMEs, etc) to diagnose and identify true root cause of learning needs and gaps to performance.
• Consult and coach clients on fit-for-purpose enablement and learning solutions to support the development of SC TMs at all levels.
• Recommend, design and develop creative learning solutions that include, but are not limited to, training, on-demand, experiences, feedback, and people.
• Conduct SCC support visits, virtually and in-person, to assess and coach to adoption of established learning curriculum, tools, resources, and standard processes
• Provide actionable recommendations, improvement plans and support to improve SC training quality, capability and execution.
• Ensure learning systems are leveraged fully to execute training for all job functions and progressive skill development.
• Work with internal and external partners to source additional resources or to develop alternative solutions.
• BA/BS degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Communications/Training preferred
• Minimum of 5+ years of learning and development experience along with strong skills in instructional design, training delivery, project management, needs analysis and evaluation methods, coaching/consulting.
• Proven experience creating and leading cross-functional teams.
• Ability to present to and influence front-line team members and executive-level leaders.
• Proven experience taking initiative to proactively analyze problems and ideating solutions.
• Proficient with MS Office applications, knowledge of LMS and e-learning development.
• Ability to effectively organize work, prioritize and manage time in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with short deadlines and high stress on multiple projects.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, presentation and facilitation skills
• Attention to detail and structure to ensure high quality training materials.
• Must have the ability to work as part of a larger team, balance multiple tasks/objectives and ability to handle frequently changing demands.
• Ability to travel 40+% including overnight travel
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS – NOT NECESSARY, BUT GREAT TO HAVE
- Master’s degree in Business, IO Psychology, Communications or education related discipline.
- Supply chain/transportation/manufacturing/warehousing experience preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.