Pizza Maker Starting Up to $12/Hr (02102) 2088 Milwaukee Ave
- 2088 Milwaukee Ave #F, Burlington, WI
- Job Category Org: Store Customer Service Rep
AMNJ Ent Inc is a Locally owned and family-operated Franchise of Domino's Pizza. We are people-focused and care and support the community.
We take pride in our team members and our team members take pride in Domino's Pizza! Being the best pizza delivery company in the world requires exceptional team members working together. At Domino's Pizza, our people come first.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: Starting up to $12/hr
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Holiday Pay
- Fun work environment
- Team and people-focused organization.
- 10-hour shift
- 12-hour shift
- 8-hour shift
- 4-Hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
You must be 16 years of age or older.
Pizza makers are required to prepare all product to Domino’s Pizza spec this is including but not limited to the following.
Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, walk-in cooler.
· Lifting and rotating stock using FIFO
· Moving soda from storage area to coolers.
· Dating all product
· Taking and receiving phone calls
· Taking customers orders in person at the front counter or pickup windows.
· Carside delivery (Being able to bring the customers food out to the car in all weather conditions)
Daily cleaning and sanitation.
· Sweep and moping
· Cleaning coolers interior and exterior
· Taking out trash
· Washing dishes
Orientation and training are provided on the job.
Ability to comprehend and give correct written instructions. Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers to process orders both over the
phone and in person.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and quickly (may use calculator).
- Must be able to make the correct monetary change.
- Verbal, writing, and telephone skills to take and process orders.
- Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers to rapidly and accurately make precise movements with speed.
- Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch screen.
- Varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions when removing trash and performing other outside tasks. In-store temperatures range from 36 degrees in cooler to 90 degrees and above in some work areas.
- Sudden changes in temperature in the work area and while outside. Fumes from food odors. Exposure to cornmeal dust.
- Cramped quarters including walk-in cooler.
- Hot surfaces/tools from the oven up to 500 degrees or higher.
- Sharp edges and moving mechanical parts.
- Talking and hearing on the telephone.
- Near and mid-range vision for most in-store tasks.
- Depth perception.
- Ability to differentiate between hot and cold surfaces.
The ability to direct activities, perform repetitive tasks, work alone and with others, work under stress, meet strict quality control standards, deal with people, analyze and compile data, make judgments and decisions.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS including, but are not limited to the following:
Most tasks are performed from a standing position.
For short distances for short durations. Surfaces include ceramic tile bricks with linoleum in some food-process areas. The height of work surfaces is between 36 and 48.
Paperwork is normally completed in an office at a desk or table
- Bulk product deliveries are made twice a week or more and are unloaded by the team member using a hand truck.
- Deliveries may include cases of ingredients and supplies weighing up to 50 pounds with dimensions of up to 3' x 1.5'.
- Cases are usually lifted from the floor and stacked onto shelves up to 72 high.
- Large cans, weighing 3 pounds, 7 ounces, are carried from the workstation to storage shelves.
- Occasionally, pizza sauce weighing 30 pounds is carried from the storage room to the front of the store.
- Trays of pizza dough are carried three at a time over short distances and weigh approximately 12 pounds per tray.
- To move trays that are placed on dollies. A stack of trays on a dolly is approximately 24 - 30 and requires a force of up to 7.5 pounds to push.
- Trays may also be pulled.
Team members must infrequently navigate stairs or climb a ladder to change prices on signs, wash walls, perform maintenance.
- Forward bending at the waist is necessary at the pizza assembly station.
- Toe room is present, but workers are unable to flex their knees while standing at this station.
- The duration of this position is approximately 30 - 45 seconds at one time, repeated continuously during the day.
- Forward bending is also present at the front counter and when stocking ingredients.
Performed occasionally to stock shelves and to clean low areas.
Additional Job Details
- Reaching is performed continuously; up, down, and forward.
- Workers reach above 72 occasionally to turn on/off oven controls, change prices on signs, and lift and lower objects to and from shelves.
- Workers reaching down to perform such tasks as scooping cornmeal from a plastic barrel, or washing dishes.
- Workers reach forward when obtaining topping ingredients, cleaning work surfaces, or answering phones.
- Eye-hand coordination is essential. Use of hands is continuous during the day.
- Frequently activities require the use of one or both hands.
- Shaping pizza dough requires frequent and forceful use of forearms and wrists.
- Workers must manipulate a pizza peel when removing pizza from the oven, and when using the rolling cutter.
- Frequent and/or forceful pinching is required in the assembly of cardboard pizza boxes.
- Team Members must be able to grasp cans, the phone, the pizza cutter, and pizza peel, and pizza boxes.
MACHINES, TOOLS, EQUIPMENT, WORK AIDS
Team Members may be required to utilize pencils/pens, computers, telephones, calculators, TDD equipment, pizza cutter, and pizza peel.
For further detailed information about job descriptions will be presented to you upon interview.
Keywords: Delivery, Delivery Driver, Driver, Crew, Crew Member, Team, Team Member, Kwik Trip, Accounting, Administrative Assistant, CNA, Certified Nursing Assistant, Manager, Hiring Immediately, Hiring Now, Cashier, Associate, Clerk, Customer Service, Full Time, Part Time, Handler, Pizza Runner, Cart Runner, Retail, Restaurant, Restaurants, Member, Coworker, Seasonal, Specialist, Immediate, Immediate openings, Amazon, Front Desk Attendant, Subway Sandwich Artist, Sandwich, Bar, Bartender, Outside Sales, Inside Sales, Host, Hostess, Waiter, Waitress, Sales Associate, Stocker, Tanning Consultant, Tanning, Merchandizing, Representative, Services, Service Representative, Toppers, Pizza Hut, Amazon, Door Dash, Pappa Johns, Culvers, Chick-fil-A.