- Casa Grande, AZ, USA
Are you interested in joining an exciting team? We are looking for people who seek a great career in a business savvy organization, and an opportunity to have a lasting career. Money Mart is seeking people who deliver excellent customer service, and have a desire to push boundaries. We offer competitive pay, quarterly bonuses, benefits and a fast-paced work place focused on developing leaders!
Who are we?
Money Mart has been helping people with their financial needs for over 25 years. Whether you need a payday loan, your check cashed, or simply need to wire some money, Money Mart is here to serve you. With branches open late, it’s easy to see why more and more people choose us for fast, friendly, hassle-free solutions.
What do you do?
In this role – you will do it all; sales, customer service, local marketing, collections, security of your store, and the list goes on… In our company, the brighter you shine, the more training, and personal development you will get. This is a retail career, not just any ordinary job!!
What do we need?
You have retail experience in fast a paced environment.
You have an amazing personality and communication style.
You are super-organized and are a problem solver.
You take pride in everything that you do, and it shows.
You have unquestionable integrity.
Why work for us?
We invest in our employees, and offer extensive training, and development programs to set you up for future success.
If we sound like a fit, and you’re ready to start an exciting career with an organization that fosters employee growth, apply today!
- Consistently provide a high level of customer service in a prompt and timely manner.
- Maintain branch appearance and cleanliness.
- Knowledge of all check cashing procedures, check rates, and able to identify the various types of checks.
- Knowledge of all secondary products and services and how to cross sell them to the customer.
- Display effective verbal, written, and listening skills.
- Exhibits positive attitude during times of change.
- Handles and pays out money according to policy and procedure.
- Ensures customer complaints are handled with a sense of urgency, using good judgment and superior customer service. Ensure all complaints are reported to the supervisor timely.
- Understand and comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Properly use the Point of sale system to cash checks, process loan transactions, sell products, and balance cash drawer.
- Accurately account for all cash and negotiable equivalents by following all policy and procedures.
- Assist Manager in the collection process and prepare files for collections.
- Adhere to operational Security and LP policies as per company policy including all open and closing procedures.
- Knowledge of the general office duties and how to properly use all office equipment.
- Complete all paperwork timely and accurately.
- Complete all other tasks as directed by the Supervisor.
- Insures accurate input of all data into company and vendor systems.
- Insures full compliance with all Anti Money Laundering policy and procedures.
- Previous banking, retail or sales experience
- Customer Service oriented
- Ability to multitask.
- Good computer skills.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Previous cash handling or sales experience of any kind a plus.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends
- Bi-lingual a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.