Store Manager - Fresno
- Fresno, CA
Money Mart has been helping people with their financial needs for over 25 years. Whether you need a payday loan, your check cashed, or simply need to wire money, Money Mart is here to serve you. With branches open late, it’s easy to see why more and more people choose us for fast, friendly, hassle-free solutions.
At Money Mart, we know that our employees are the key to our success. With over 250 stores in the US, and locations internationally in Canada and the UK, and expanding throughout Europe, opportunities for career growth and development with us are endless. As part of Dollar Financial Group, Inc., Money Mart’s reach is international, but our focus, is local; at every counter, and with every customer that we serve.
We hire smart, business savvy people who get a thrill from helping our customers meet their personal and financial goals. We offer amazing training programs, world class benefits, great personal incentives and lots of other cool perks. If you are looking to flex your sales skills, and want to join a diverse, fun and dynamic team we have the job that you have been looking for.
At Money Mart, you can learn, grow and thrive…. So what are you waiting for????
Purpose: Overall management of a retail store location.
- Provide quality customer service in adherence to company standards.
- Ensure staff provides quality customer service in adherence to company standards.
- Respond to customer complaints and ensure resolution.
- Ensure store appearance is maintained in adherence to company standards.
- Ensure proper check cashing procedures are being followed.
- Adhere to and ensure proper operational policy/procedures are followed.
- Adhere to and ensure proper Security and Loss Prevention policy/procedures are followed.
- Ensure audit compliance.
- Ensure financial goals/targets are met for the store.
- Ensure costs are minimized and profits are maximized.
- Review monthly earnings statements to ensure corrective action is taken when operating targets are not met.
- Effectively manage the performance of all staff through the active use of audit and financial reports.
- Prepare, submit, and recommend annual operating plans for the store.
- Maintain proper accounting procedures and ensure all reporting is completed in a timely fashion.
- Maintain cash accuracy/controls and effectively control cash variances.
- Effectively manage the collections process, including research, follow-up, documentation, and adherence to collection laws. (If applicable)
- Drive revenue through the implementation of company-wide marketing plans as well as through local area marketing efforts.
- Monitor marketing trends and report findings to the Area Manager/District Manager.
- Identify and evaluate local competitors and report findings to the Area Manager/District Manager and develop and implement tactics to compete successfully against them.
- Develop a network of contacts within your local community.
- Effectively participate in national or locally sponsored community events as directed.
Complete all tasks as directed by the Area/District Manager
2 - 3 Years Supervisory experience
Banking, Retail and sales experience
Ability to multi task
Customer service oriented
Ability to work a flexible schedule
Experience with profit and loss statements a plus
Bi-lingual is a plus
We look for bright, energetic, motivated individuals who are interested in learning and developing their career. We invest in our employees and offer extensive training and development programs to set you up for future success.
• Amazing training programs
• World class benefits
• Performance based bonuses and incredible rewards
• Lots of other cool perks