Part-time in-store Customer Service Agent
- 715 Finlayson St, Victoria, BC V8T 2T4, Canada
Do YOU like helping people? We live for it! Dodd’s Furniture & Mattress is Vancouver Island's #1 independent furniture retailer. Locally owned and family-operated since 1977, we're seeking a part time in-store Customer Service Agent to join our team.
Acting as a direct liaison between Dodd's Sales Team and customers, duties include:
- Attending to all incoming Customer Service inquiries received via phone/email
- Greeting all guests in a friendly, professional manner upon arrival.
- Addressing any immediate customer concerns they may have and relaying this information to the appropriate Sales Associate or Manager
- Communicating with Warehouse and Delivery personnel as required
- Light office duties as assigned.
High-energy, people-pleasers are encouraged to apply! You do not need sales or retail furniture experience to be successful in this position. Effective, respectful communication between all internal departments, staff members and external vendors is a must. Basic computer skills and a min. high school diploma is required.
Experience in “high customer expectation" work, such as serving in food & beverage, hotels or hospitality may be helpful, but is not required. Excellent time-management skills, attention-to-detail and impeccable follow-up is required.