Sales Operations Specialist
- A jornada completa
Descripción de la empresa
¡We are the world’s biggest healthcare platform on the market!
We want patients to find the perfect doctor and book an appointment in the most easy way. The patient journey should be enjoyable, and that's why we are always next to them: to help them find the best possible care. Anytime, anywhere.
We also help doctors to better manage their practice and build their online reputation.
With our integrated end-to-end solution, doctors are able not only to improve their online presence, but also to devote their time to what really matters: their patients.
- We had 4.8 million appointments booked last month.
- 61.9 mln unique patients visit our websites each month.
- 92.5k active doctors trust our solutions.
Spain, Italy, Poland, Germany, Turkey, Czech Republic, Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Peru and Chile.
Join us and help “Make the Healthcare Experience More Human”!
Descripción del empleo
What will you do with us?
The Sales Operations Specialist is responsible for monitoring our revenue KPIs and the actual performance of expected tasks within daily operations. Such responsibilities include tracking business results and monitoring production KPIs concerning our CRM.
Reporting directly to our Revenue Operation Manager, the Sales Operation Specialist tasks include:
- Create automations related to sales operations processes on the Doctors segment to ensure maximal effectiveness and operational perfection both in our CRM and in other areas
- Gather and analyze data in order to understand problems and address them proactively
- Supervise KPIs, metrics and performance of local teams and provide actionable information and useful insights for team leaders and managers to improve productivity in all possible areas
- Train sales reps on the use of the CRM tool and the processes related
- Re-think processes, detect bottlenecks, and be in constant pursuit of improvements of automations, KPIs, and tools to increase efficiency.
- Stakeholder management and collaboration with team members and members of other departments
- Liaise with the Data Quality team to develop new tools enabling a smoother running of operations
- Liaise with global team to align processes with other countries
- Be the operational enabler to ensure leads are assigned and contacted promptly
- Take part of strategic projects to ensure their success and maximize business impact
You will be our fit if you:
- Have an undergraduate or master’s degree (preferably in economics, statistics, business or related fields)
- Have 2 years or more of experience in sales, analytics, operations or other positions related to business development project management
- Speak Spanish & English fluently
- Have experience with CRM, Hubspot and/or Salesforce
- Know Excel like a pro
- Have analytical thinking and like creating reports
- Are good with numbers and people equally
- Excellent team working, interpersonal and communication skills
- Have huge ease of learning new tools & skills
- Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Knowing SQL would be a plus
- Knowing Datastudio would be a plus
- Coaching knowledge would be a plus
💶 Competitive salary adequate to your experience and skills
⚕️ Private health plan.
- 👩💻Hybrid model work
- 💪 Access to hundreds of gyms in Barcelona for a symbolic fee in collaboration with Andjoy.
- 🧠 Unlimited access to the Ifeel emotional wellness tool.
Free English classes
📈 Share options plan after 6 months working with us.
✌ 23 free paid days.
🎂 Day off on your birthday, so you can enjoy it as you like!
A career in an ambitious and fast-growing company
Autonomy and impact on what you do
Learning from some of the best people in the industry
And lots of data to analyze!
Last, but most important: an amazing team that will welcome and support you along the way! 💙