Product Manager, Opinions & Patients Acquisition & Conversion teams, (100% remote-friendly within Poland)
Welcome to the good side of tech 👋
You might have heard about us, but with a different name: ZnanyLekarz/Doctoralia. It all started 10 years ago, when we asked ourselves: is anyone in healthcare thinking about patients? We jumped in and we empowered patients by giving them access to leave and read reviews about their visit. We then provided doctors with the technology to manage bookings easily and save time, so they could devote themselves to what they always wanted: treating patients. And today is the day in which we ask you: wanna join us in the next step of making the healthcare experience more human?
Docplanner at scale
We are leaders in 13 countries so far, and more than 90 million patients trust us every month. almost 300.000 specialists believe in us and our product, and so do leading venture capital funds such as Point Nine Capital, Goldman Sachs Asset Management, and One Peak Partners. And yet, employing over 2.700 people all over the globe, we managed to keep the startup mindset we started with over 10 years ago.
How does Docplanner Tech fit here?
At Docplanner Tech we are a diverse group of almost 400 people working in Engineering, Data, and Product teams. We are responsible for building the product for all locations. Many of us have been here for over 5 years, yet we still welcome each new person with great joy and excitement.
And why should you join us?
Because it feels good to tell your family and your friends how you made the world a little bit better. You go to bed knowing that what you do matters, and that your talents align with your beliefs.
We want to make the healthcare experience more human, and that starts with you being you. We believe that taking the diversity of human experience into account makes a better healthcare experience for all . We’re not just different: we embrace diversity. We will encourage you to come to work your whole self, and that includes not coming to the office at all if you prefer not to, as we're 100% remote-friendly.
Currently, we have two vacancies for the Product Managers roles.
The team’s mission is to be sure Docplanner helps patients find the perfect doctor through opinions.
We contribute to the business growth by ensuring more patients are impacted by reviews when they are looking for healthcare professionals and they find these reviews useful.
Patients Acquisition & Conversion team
Team's mission is to maximize qualified traffic to our marketplace, while providing the best possible information and experience to patients so they can easily book visits with the most suitable specialists.
We contribute to the business growth by ensuring new patients find Docplanner and improving their conversion to online booking.
The hiring process for those two teams looks the same with a difference on the last step of the process (team meetings).
You will be responsible for:
- Define and set key results for your team to increase patients managing their appointments digitally, we believe our communication system is the starting point of this strategy.
- Collaborate closely with engineering, design, research, and analysts to identify and solve critical customer problems.
- Monitor and analyze customer behavior regarding launched features and measure against KPIs
- Create and maintain a backlog of initiatives, executing these through experimentation, data analysis, and validation of hypotheses and business cases.
- Develop product requirements using Agile or Shape Up methodologies, including user stories, wireframes, or prototypes, ensuring they are backed by user/customer insights.
- Work with other Product Managers from different areas and other departments to balance business goals and customer needs, ensuring that relevant issues are debated, decided on, and initiatives are delivered.
- Oversee the functionality of developed features before they reach the production environment.
We should meet if you:
- 3+ years of experience in product management ( marketplace/B2B2C, or B2C at scale), with a proven track record of delivering successful products,
- have a software engineering background, or technical knowledge to feel comfortable joining technical discussions with developers,
- are the masterminds of numbers! Excellent in analyzing, and synthesizing product usage data to provide actionable insights,
- have a high level of energy, ownership, and strong communication skills,
- are focused on the user, with the ability to identify and prioritize opportunities to reach your team's goals,
- are “Hands-on” with the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced working environment + you’re able to switch between strategic high-level thinking and hands-on operational work,
- have experience in analyzing users’ pains and needs, validating hypotheses, running market experiments, scoping products/services, and taking a product to the market.
A big Bonus if you:
- worked with the healthcare industry,
- are an interdisciplinary entrepreneur (own start-up experience, even if it was a failure).
Let’s talk money
- A salary adequate to your experience and skills. The range is broad so that we can accommodate our roles for all levels of experience, but we will show you the career ladder to explain where we see your skills and impact within the company". Your salary will be, now and always, 100% transparent to you;
- For B2B contract: between 15.000 and 20.500 pln net monthly
or company cost equivalent on employment contract
- Share options plan after 6 months of working with us.
True flexibility and work-life balance
- Remote or hybrid work model with or hub in Warsaw;
- Flexible working hours (fully flexible, as in most cases you only have to be on a couple of meetings weekly);
- 20/26 days of paid time off (depending on your contract);
- Additional paid day off on your birthday or work anniversary (you choose what you want to celebrate).
Health comes first
- Private healthcare plan with Signal Iduna for you and subsidized for your family.
- Multisport card co-financing for you to have access to sports facilities across Poland.
- Access to iFeel, a technological platform for mental wellness offering online psychological support and counseling.
Keep growing with us
- Free English classes.
We promote and embrace equal opportunities in our hiring process, and also every day at work. When you apply for our roles you receive equal treatment regardless of age, disabilities, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or parental status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or any other dimension of human difference. If you require additional support in your recruitment process, we kindly encourage you to let us know. Behind those words you’re reading, there’s a person (hi!) who already helped a candidate by adapting the interviews, and now we’re lucky to have this person with us. So, even if you’ve never asked for it before, may this serve as a sign that, now, you can do so. We can only truly be equal if we adapt to each other.
“We believe all humans, in all their beautiful diversity, should have equal rights, dignity and respect. Period.” Mariusz Gralewski, CEO